Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos GT-S7562 stuck at boot with yellow caution sign
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos GT-S7562 stuck at boot with yellow caution sign

[Please help] My Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos GT-S7562 stuck at boot with yellow caution sign

chux76
chux76
chux76
Techie Member
16-07-2019, 11:53 AM

I had this thread and subject opened earlier, I had a reply from X3non I wanted to answer but I noticed the thread was closed. I hope I didn't break any rules.

My Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos GT-S7562 stuck at boot with yellow caution sign. I have downloaded the firmware for my country Nigeria and used ODIN to try to flash it but it still wont get past this level. Please help.

X3non replied and he asked me to attach the screenshot and Yes when I used ODIN and a firmware I downloaded it ran successfully and showed PASS on ODIN but the problem persisted. I am attaching a pic of the phone with the problem and I hope it shows because the attached pic doesn't seem to be showing.
This post was last modified: 16-07-2019, 11:56 AM by chux76.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2019, 04:22 PM
(16-07-2019, 11:53 AM)chux76 I had this thread and subject opened earlier, I had a reply from X3non I wanted to answer but I noticed the thread was closed. I hope I didn't break any rules.

My Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos GT-S7562 stuck at boot with yellow caution sign. I have downloaded the firmware for my country Nigeria and used ODIN to try to flash it but it still wont get past this level. Please help.

X3non replied and he asked me to attach the screenshot and Yes when I used ODIN and a firmware I downloaded it ran successfully and showed PASS on ODIN but the problem persisted. I am attaching a pic of the phone with the problem and I hope it shows because the attached pic doesn't seem to be showing.

Might have been an error.
Recheck https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-28800.html and you can stick to it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chux76
chux76
chux76
Techie Member
16-07-2019, 05:42 PM
(16-07-2019, 04:22 PM)hovatek
(16-07-2019, 11:53 AM)chux76 I had this thread and subject opened earlier, I had a reply from X3non I wanted to answer but I noticed the thread was closed. I hope I didn't break any rules.

Might have been an error.
Recheck https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-28800.html and you can stick to it

Ok,Thank you