Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Manually formatting Kirin chipsets[removing FRP]
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Manually formatting Kirin chipsets[removing FRP]

Manually formatting Kirin chipsets[removing FRP]

Mr.n0b0dy
Mr.n0b0dy
Mr.n0b0dy
Enthusiastic Member
27-07-2019, 10:56 PM

So is there a tool that can manually format data from address to address in HiSilicon Kirin chipset?
Similar to that feature in SP Flash Tool.
There is FRP locked Huawei P Smart with HiSilicon Kirin 659. I found the FRP address for 655, but i know it won't work in later versions because the addresses won't be the same.
The only tool i found is MRT HW which formats FRP locked Kirin chipsets, but i don't have the dongle so i hope when i find log i could just see the HEX addresses and format in this range.
juvette
juvette
juvette
29-07-2019, 09:08 AM
(27-07-2019, 10:56 PM)Mr.n0b0dy So is there a tool that can manually format data from address to address in HiSilicon Kirin chipset?
Similar to that feature in SP Flash Tool.
There is FRP locked Huawei P Smart with HiSilicon Kirin 659. I found the FRP address for 655, but i know it won't work in later versions because the addresses won't be the same.
The only tool i found is MRT HW which formats FRP locked Kirin chipsets, but i don't have the dongle so i hope when i find log i could just see the HEX addresses and format in this range.

I'm not aware of any standalone software (apart from boxes / dongles) that'll let you do this.
Most common for this chipset are bypasses which involve navigating through specific menus on the phone till you find your way in