Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback Having problems registering on this forum
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Having problems registering on this forum

Having problems registering on this forum

Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
28-04-2015, 12:06 PM

A friend tried registering on this forum using his phone but he kept getting the error "Please enter a value greater than or equal to NaN" . Here's a screenshot.
What can be done to successfully register
This post was last modified: 01-09-2016, 10:05 AM by hovatek.
Attached Files
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-04-2015, 12:10 PM
We're really sorry about that. we're aware of this and its mostly associated with Operamini.
We're working on it and should resolve it soon.
In the mean time, he/she can register using either of the following options

* Our mobile app for Android and BB10 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2174.html
* Any other mobile browser besides Operamini
* A PC browser

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cromwell
cromwell
cromwell
28-05-2015, 10:24 AM
am registered and logged in. why am i not able to access the download for stock rom infinix hot x507? this is what i get "you were not able to access this page. that's all we know " from google link (see attachment)
Attached Files
.jpg
x507.jpg
Size: 50.74 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2015, 02:31 PM
(28-05-2015, 10:24 AM)cromwell am registered and logged in. why am i not able to access the download for stock rom infinix hot x507? this is what i get "you were not able to access this page. that's all we know " from google link (see attachment)

To get permission to download stock ROMs, please read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1326.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.