Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Oukitel k6000 flashtoll root
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Oukitel k6000 flashtoll root

Oukitel k6000 flashtoll root

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
24-09-2019, 12:49 PM

(20-09-2019, 05:21 PM)X3non
(20-09-2019, 10:41 AM)Joachim Winkowski ...So that's why I'm trying to do something with this partition.

i will use rom1 as the backup rom without recovery then rom2 as the second rom with black screen
if you flash rom2 then only lk.bin from rom1, can you boot into recovery?
if you can get to fastboot then try factory reset using the command "fastboot -w"
So from what I understood.
rom 1-my rom (backup from phone)
rom 2-rom from the internet.

If I flash rom 2 then I flash rom 2 in the whole and then I flash additional lk.bin from rom 1. But as I tried to replace lk.bin (with rom 1) so that it would be in the folder with rom 2 it is the same effect. Also bootlogo.
I cannot turn on the fastboot manually. It will turn on sometimes, but when I want to turn it on like I turned it on, it can't be done.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-09-2019, 01:35 PM
(24-09-2019, 12:49 PM)Joachim Winkowski
(20-09-2019, 10:41 AM)Joachim Winkowski ...So that's why I'm trying to do something with this partition.

i will use rom1 as the backup rom without recovery then rom2 as the second rom with black screen
if you can get to fastboot then try factory reset using the command "fastboot -w"

If I flash rom 2 then I flash rom 2 in the whole and then I flash additional lk.bin from rom 1. But as I tried to replace lk.bin (with rom 1) so that it would be in the folder with rom 2 it is the same effect. Also bootlogo.
I cannot turn on the fastboot manually. It will turn on sometimes, but when I want to turn it on like I turned it on, it can't be done.

confirm if this is what you did
flashed rom2 + lk.bin from rom1, take out / reinsert the battery from the phone then attempt to boot to recovery mode using vol up + power button
did you also try, take out / reinsert the battery then vol down + power button (factory mode) ?
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
25-09-2019, 01:53 PM
(25-09-2019, 01:35 PM)X3non
(24-09-2019, 12:49 PM)Joachim Winkowski

confirm if this is what you did
flashed rom2 + lk.bin from rom1, take out / reinsert the battery from the phone then attempt to boot to recovery mode using vol up + power button
did you also try, take out / reinsert the battery then vol down + power button (factory mode) ?
Yes. My battery is permanently installed. But I tried to run it in many ways. But you won't be able to enter fastboot mode now. ONLY for dowloandmode. I'm also trying to do something else.

I read from this page that you can "decode" lcm. Although I do not know what exactly it is all about, I think it may be related to the image driver. Because from what I read it is enough to fix the image driver in the lk.bin file. I will show what my lk.bin file looks like where the logo is shown (rom 1) and the file from the rom from the internet where the android is started but the logo is not shown but the screen is always black slightly glowing (rom 2)

Rom 1:
https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/BSO7Z3fl/file.html

Rom 2
https://www77.zippyshare.com/v/wtG1JZyO/file.html
This post was last modified: 25-09-2019, 01:54 PM by Joachim Winkowski.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-09-2019, 10:02 AM
(25-09-2019, 01:53 PM)Joachim Winkowski Yes. My battery is permanently installed. But I tried to run it in many ways. But you won't be able to enter fastboot mode now. ONLY for dowloandmode. I'm also trying to do something else.

I read from this page that you can "decode" lcm. Although I do not know what exactly it is all about, I think it may be related to the image driver. Because from what I read it is enough to fix the image driver in the lk.bin file. I will show what my lk.bin file looks like where the logo is shown (rom 1) and the file from the rom from the internet where the android is started but the logo is not shown but the screen is always black slightly glowing (rom 2)

disassemble the back cover to get to the battery clips then disconnect / reconnect the clip
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
26-09-2019, 10:13 AM

(26-09-2019, 10:02 AM)X3non
(25-09-2019, 01:53 PM)Joachim Winkowski Yes. My battery is permanently installed. But I tried to run it in many ways. But you won't be able to enter fastboot mode now. ONLY for dowloandmode. I'm also trying to do something else.

disassemble the back cover to get to the battery clips then disconnect / reconnect the clip
The battery cannot be removed. It is permanently installed so I cannot remove it. So it can't be disconnected and connected.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-09-2019, 06:08 PM
(26-09-2019, 10:13 AM)Joachim Winkowski
(25-09-2019, 01:53 PM)Joachim Winkowski Yes. My battery is permanently installed. But I tried to run it in many ways. But you won't be able to enter fastboot mode now. ONLY for dowloandmode. I'm also trying to do something else.

The battery cannot be removed. It is permanently installed so I cannot remove it. So it can't be disconnected and connected.

you'll need to loosen the phone to disconnect it.
If you don't know how to do it, give it to expert to avoid damaging the screen.
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
27-09-2019, 01:59 PM
(26-09-2019, 06:08 PM)innagee
(26-09-2019, 10:13 AM)Joachim Winkowski

you'll need to loosen the phone to disconnect it.
If you don't know how to do it, give it to expert to avoid damaging the screen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ond2p6fijSA

I disconnected and connected the battery according to this guide. Although I really don't know if it's needed. What should I do next?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-09-2019, 02:17 AM
(27-09-2019, 01:59 PM)Joachim Winkowski ...
I disconnected and connected the battery according to this guide. Although I really don't know if it's needed. What should I do next?

i'll assume that you've already flashed rom2 + lk.bin from rom1, disconnected / reconnected the battery clip
with the device powered off, try booting to recovery mode (vol up + power button)
if that doesnt work then disconnect / reconnect the battery then try factory mode (vol down + power button)
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
Joachim Winkowski
07-10-2019, 07:13 AM
(29-09-2019, 02:17 AM)X3non
(27-09-2019, 01:59 PM)Joachim Winkowski ...

i'll assume that you've already flashed rom2 + lk.bin from rom1, disconnected / reconnected the battery clip
with the device powered off, try booting to recovery mode (vol up + power button)
if that doesnt work then disconnect / reconnect the battery then try factory mode (vol down + power button)
I have a request. Can one person deal with this thread? X3non contributed most of the posts. And how innagee is given

the answers are as if I had never touched the phone. And I described everything before. I wrote 3 posts above that the factory mode does not want to enter. I can flash any rom file but I can't start the factory mode. Neither recovery mode nor fastboot mode
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-10-2019, 12:09 PM

(07-10-2019, 07:13 AM)Joachim Winkowski I have a request. Can one person deal with this thread? X3non contributed most of the posts. And how innagee is given

the answers are as if I had never touched the phone. And I described everything before. I wrote 3 posts above that the factory mode does not want to enter. I can flash any rom file but I can't start the factory mode. Neither recovery mode nor fastboot mode

i think you're a little confused about the modes, 3 posts above you wrote about fastboot mode but we're currently talking about recovery & factory mode

recovery mode -- should normally be vol up + power button
factory mode -- should normally be vol down + power button
(on certain devices, these combos can be replaced with a boot menu screen asking you select between recovery, fastboot or normal mode and it seems this is what you encounter on yours, not sure but from one of your previous replies, that's what it seems)
fastboot mode -- you can get to fastboot either through recovery mode or boot menu (if its available on your device) or adb

if you read my most recent reply @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-298...#pid179109 ; there's no mention of fastboot

i said disconnect / reconnect the battery clip first (this way we'll be sure the device is powered off)
then try vol up + power button
repeat the disconnect / reconnect the battery clip then try vol down + power button

you see that the problem is not about how many people are replying you
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next