Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android TWRP gets replaced
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TWRP gets replaced

TWRP gets replaced

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Vapeon
Vapeon
Vapeon
Enthusiastic Member
05-09-2019, 07:48 PM

Hello, i got a Problem with TWRP always get replaced with standard recovery
I have redmi 6 flashed lastest TWRP from the teamwin Site with adb 
I allowed modify system in TWRP but after system boot its gone
How can i make it permanently?

Ut
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
05-09-2019, 09:54 PM
(05-09-2019, 07:48 PM)Vapeon Hello, i got a Problem with TWRP always get replaced with standard recovery
I have redmi 6 flashed lastest TWRP from the teamwin Site with adb 
I allowed modify system in TWRP but after system boot its gone
How can i make it permanently?
Ut

try flashing twrp 3 consecutive times, if the problem persist then install zip like supersu or magisk.zip and see.
Vapeon
Vapeon
Vapeon
Enthusiastic Member
06-09-2019, 01:17 AM
I tried alrdy multiple times but stays Same ,also wierd is it safes settings in twrp like Language 

I dont want to use magisk or root
So i Hope there is another way
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
06-09-2019, 01:06 PM
(06-09-2019, 01:17 AM)Vapeon I tried alrdy multiple times but stays Same ,also wierd is it safes settings in twrp like Language 

I dont want to use magisk or root
So i Hope there is another way

try
mount system in twrp > use the file manager in twrp to navigate to /system then delete, move or rename the file recovery-from-boot.p
Vapeon
Vapeon
Vapeon
Enthusiastic Member
13-09-2019, 05:35 PM

I still dont get it workin so wierd did so much guides ,also sucks Always Format data for it and do all the Setup new Sad

found some other Guide where He got Problem too with twrp and He used another twrp from L.R.team but this twrp get failed to flash idk why

Any other Ideas what i can do
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-09-2019, 09:17 AM
(13-09-2019, 05:35 PM)Vapeon I still dont get it workin so wierd did so much guides ,also sucks Always Format data for it and do all the Setup new Sad

found some other Guide where He got Problem too with twrp and He used another twrp from L.R.team but this twrp get failed to flash idk why

Any other Ideas what i can do

did you successfully complete this procedure @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-298...#pid177478 ? and it didnt work?
what error did you get trying to flash the other twrp? attach screenshot
Vapeon
Vapeon
Vapeon
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2019, 10:12 AM
Yes tried it before too but i think its cause this twrp need Format data before, so that after flash and First system boot it Download Updates while setting it up

The error with L.R.team twrp i cant See cause its gone to fast. Its an chinese twrp translated from a User at XDA it has a flash Tool inside thats Open cmd and do the process for u ,i can See the process but while flashing twrp it get error failed and goes fast to next Screen so i cant see the exact error .it has also a File called misc.bin inside .

The Guide i found where a Guy had Problem too with twrp says this misc.bin seem to Fake a partion or some Like that to let the twrp stay but nothing about error while flash Sad
Sidenot:If i do Fastboot Boot twrp... .IMG
I got also error :failed to write in devivce . May this has something to do with LR twrp error too
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2019, 08:33 AM
(14-09-2019, 10:12 AM)Vapeon Yes tried it before too but i think its cause this twrp need Format data before, so that after flash and First system boot it Download Updates while setting it up

The error with L.R.team twrp i cant See cause its gone to fast. Its an chinese twrp translated from a User at XDA it has a flash Tool inside thats Open cmd and do the process for u ,i can See the process but while flashing twrp it get error failed and goes fast to next Screen so i cant see the exact error .it has also a File called misc.bin inside .

The Guide i found where a Guy had Problem too with twrp says this misc.bin seem to Fake a partion or some Like that to let the twrp stay but nothing about error while flash Sad
Sidenot:If i do Fastboot Boot twrp... .IMG
I got also error :failed to write in devivce . May this has something to do with LR twrp error too

1. Are you saying you deleted recovery-from-boot.p from the system partition but the issue persisted?
2. Share a screenshot of the fastboot error

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Vapeon
Vapeon
Vapeon
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2019, 09:16 PM
sry for late reply i´m very busy atm
yes first moved the file from system to other folder and reboot twrp and file was gone from that folder also not again in system but didnt workd after system boot again system recovery
next try i deleted the file just and still same
also the file didnt called recovery-from-boot.p  was named recovery-from-boot.bak if that matters
in the screenshot u see the error from try boot twrp and the error from the LR team twrp
Attached Files
.png
twrpboot.png
Size: 7.43 KB / Downloads: 8
.png
twrpcn.png
Size: 76.71 KB / Downloads: 7
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-09-2019, 04:55 PM

(26-09-2019, 09:16 PM)Vapeon sry for late reply i´m very busy atm
yes first moved the file from system to other folder and reboot twrp and file was gone from that folder also not again in system but didnt workd after system boot again system recovery
next try i deleted the file just and still same
also the file didnt called recovery-from-boot.p  was named recovery-from-boot.bak if that matters
in the screenshot u see the error from try boot twrp and the error from the LR team twrp

retry using a different USB cable or port on the PC
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next