Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android recover deleted files
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

recover deleted files

recover deleted files

SKIPP3R
SKIPP3R
SKIPP3R
Respected Member
13-09-2019, 04:04 PM

please how do I recover deleted files from an android phone
lets say I have files up to 16gb inside my phone storage but I cant see them any more it's like the files are there but invisible

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Hovatek Mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-09-2019, 10:53 PM
(13-09-2019, 04:04 PM)SKIPP3R please how do I recover deleted files from an android phone
lets say I have files up to 16gb inside my phone storage but I cant see them any more it's like the files are there but invisible

Download an Antivirus (e.g. Eset or AVG) from google playstore and perform full scan, if you're lucky the antivirus will unhide the hidden files.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-09-2019, 09:59 AM
(13-09-2019, 04:04 PM)SKIPP3R ...

if this is so, then download file manager app such as Xplore from playstore > enter its configuration then tick "show hidden files" > manually go through the folders and check for your files
if found then to unhide, either rename the parent folder and remove any prefix . OR long press the folder then hide, long press again and unhide

this might not work if you used an app such as xhide to hide your files, if thats the case the unhide them using the same app you used
zouyihui
zouyihui
zouyihui
Enthusiastic Member
30-12-2019, 11:30 AM
(13-09-2019, 04:04 PM)SKIPP3R please how do I recover deleted files from an android phone

To recover delete files from an android phone, try Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. It can help you access to all data on android phone, including the deleted files before they are overwritten.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-12-2019, 04:52 PM

(30-12-2019, 11:30 AM)zouyihui

To recover delete files from an android phone, try Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. It can help you access to all data on android phone, including the deleted files before they are overwritten.

Please create a new thread, this is someone else’s support thread.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create.