Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix HOT S3X X622 Boot loop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix HOT S3X X622 Boot loop

Infinix HOT S3X X622 Boot loop

Madarox
Madarox
Madarox
08-11-2019, 12:09 AM

Hello, I need help with my bricked  infinix x622 (HOT S3X).I tryed to root using a downloaded patched boot.img, after successfully unlocking my bootloader and rebooting normally my device got bricked right after I sent the patched boot.img using fastboot. The phone is now stuck at the android logo and does not want to go into recovery mode. I tried flashing a stock firmware using QPST but I don't know how to use it properly and I can't find how to do so. The firmware I downloaded does not contain any content.xml file nor does contain the programer path thing, I can't get myself to understand the meaning of  a meta build and a flat build. I have to admit i'm new to qualcommn. So if anyone could guide me or share with me a working tutorial I would apreciate it. Thanks in advance.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-11-2019, 10:34 AM
(08-11-2019, 12:09 AM)Madarox Hello, I need help with my bricked  infinix x622 (HOT S3X).I tryed to root using a downloaded patched boot.img, after successfully unlocking my bootloader and rebooting normally my device got bricked right after I sent the patched boot.img using fastboot. The phone is now stuck at the android logo and does not want to go into recovery mode. I tried flashing a stock firmware using QPST but I don't know how to use it properly and I can't find how to do so. The firmware I downloaded does not contain any content.xml file nor does contain the programer path thing, I can't get myself to understand the meaning of  a meta build and a flat build. I have to admit i'm new to qualcommn. So if anyone could guide me or share with me a working tutorial I would apreciate it. Thanks in advance.

you dont necessarily need to flash the entire firmware, flashing stock boot.img for your exact build number should fix the issue
to get to recovery mode, you must first power off the device either by letting the battery drain away or disassemble the back and disconnect / reconnect the battery then vol up & power button
do you remember the build number of your device? you might find the build number in recovery mode if you're able to to boot to recovery
Madarox
Madarox
Madarox
08-11-2019, 06:51 PM
I succesfully flashed a firmware to my phone. But now I'm stuck without GAPPS and invalid imei Big Grin any idea how can I fix that ? BTW I couldn't boot into recovery while bricked. Anyways thanks for the answer.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-11-2019, 10:30 AM
(08-11-2019, 06:51 PM)Madarox I succesfully flashed a firmware to my phone. But now I'm stuck without GAPPS and invalid imei Big Grin any idea how can I fix that ? BTW I couldn't boot into recovery while bricked. Anyways thanks for the answer.

no gapps; use the Qualcomm Mode Change tool explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-30625.html
for imei, confirm that baseband isnt unknown then you can fix using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-27568.html
Madarox
Madarox
Madarox
09-11-2019, 09:17 PM

Thanks for your short and usefull answer. I confirm that I successfully got back my apps and my imei. thanks alot really, you saved my phone from support centre Smile good night