Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno P5 boot loopimg
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno P5 boot loopimg

Tecno P5 boot loopimg

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
04-05-2015, 01:53 PM

Hello friends, please I seriously need your help. My Tecno P5 is boot looping after trying to flash a custom ROM. It was written in the ROM flashing guide that I was to replace the boot.img of the custom ROM to that of my stock boot.img; unfortunately, the boot.img replacement was unsuccessful but I never knew therefore I flashed the ROM and got stuck at boot. I can’t also boot into recovery. Please help!!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-05-2015, 04:19 PM
(04-05-2015, 01:53 PM)ExcellentAndroid Hello friends, please I seriously need your help. My Tecno P5 is boot looping after trying to flash a custom ROM. It was written in the ROM flashing guide that I was to replace the boot.img of the custom ROM to that of my stock boot.img; unfortunately, the boot.img replacement was unsuccessful but I never knew therefore I flashed the ROM and got stuck at boot. I can’t also boot into recovery. Please help!!!!

1. Before you flashed the ROM, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
04-05-2015, 10:06 PM
(04-05-2015, 04:19 PM)hovatek
(04-05-2015, 01:53 PM)ExcellentAndroid Hello friends, please I seriously need your help. My Tecno P5 is boot looping after trying to flash a custom ROM. It was written in the ROM flashing guide that I was to replace the boot.img of the custom ROM to that of my stock boot.img; unfortunately, the boot.img replacement was unsuccessful but I never knew therefore I flashed the ROM and got stuck at boot. I can’t also boot into recovery. Please help!!!!

1. Before you flashed the ROM, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
2. supply a gmail address

The colour of the first TECNO is white.
email: excellentgerard@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-05-2015, 08:06 AM
(04-05-2015, 10:06 PM)ExcellentAndroid The colour of the first TECNO is white.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
06-05-2015, 10:08 AM

(05-05-2015, 08:06 AM)hovatek

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

I couldn't download the ROM due to the slow internet connection, i tried using my MTKDroid tools backup but i could not use it due to the error message that says: Access violation at addess 55BB10A0 in module ‘FLASHTOOLLIB.DLL’.                                                                   Read of address 00000000.
Please what do i do? and again please tell me; am i going to flash everything except preloder? in the video tutorial you only flashed ANDROID.
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
06-05-2015, 10:16 AM
(06-05-2015, 10:08 AM)ExcellentAndroid
(05-05-2015, 08:06 AM)hovatek

I couldn't download the ROM due to the slow internet connection, i tried using my MTKDroid tools backup but i could not use it due to the error message that says: Access violation at addess 55BB10A0 in module ‘FLASHTOOLLIB.DLL’. Read of address 00000000.
Please what do i do? and again please tell me; am i going to flash everything except preloder? in the video tutorial you only flashed ANDROID. Again my phone automatically switches on when plugged to the PC; is it possible to flash with the battery removed?. I did't also install drivers because I had already done that.
This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 10:21 AM by ExcellentAndroid.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-05-2015, 11:21 AM
(06-05-2015, 10:08 AM)ExcellentAndroid I couldn't download the ROM due to the slow internet connection, i tried using my MTKDroid tools backup but i could not use it due to the error message that says: Access violation at addess 55BB10A0 in module ‘FLASHTOOLLIB.DLL’.                                                                   Read of address 00000000.
Please what do i do? and again please tell me; am i going to flash everything except preloder? in the video tutorial you only flashed ANDROID.

do you have the backup from a working tecno p5 (white boot logo)? or what exactly are you trying to flash?

Note!
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
06-05-2015, 02:25 PM
(06-05-2015, 11:21 AM)hovatek
(06-05-2015, 10:08 AM)ExcellentAndroid I couldn't download the ROM due to the slow internet connection, i tried using my MTKDroid tools backup but i could not use it due to the error message that says: Access violation at addess 55BB10A0 in module ‘FLASHTOOLLIB.DLL’.                                                                   Read of address 00000000.

do you have the backup from a working tecno p5 (white boot logo)? or what exactly are you trying to flash?

Yes I have my own backup (the original one). I just downloaded SP flashtools V5.X  but my phone is behaving as if it is being plugged and unplugged from the PC, please what do I do? hat I want exactly is to flash my stock ROM that I backed up. I am now able to load my scatter.txt with Flash tools V5.X; V3.X couldn't.
This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 03:03 PM by ExcellentAndroid.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-05-2015, 04:22 PM
(06-05-2015, 02:25 PM)ExcellentAndroid Yes I have my own backup (the original one). I just downloaded SP flashtools V5.X  but my phone is behaving as if it is being plugged and unplugged from the PC, please what do I do? hat I want exactly is to flash my stock ROM that I backed up. I am now able to load my scatter.txt with Flash tools V5.X; V3.X couldn't.

proceed with flashing all files in sp flash tool then.
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html if you need help

Note!
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
08-05-2015, 11:41 PM

(06-05-2015, 04:22 PM)hovatek
(06-05-2015, 02:25 PM)ExcellentAndroid Yes I have my own backup (the original one). I just downloaded SP flashtools V5.X  but my phone is behaving as if it is being plugged and unplugged from the PC, please what do I do? hat I want exactly is to flash my stock ROM that I backed up. I am now able to load my scatter.txt with Flash tools V5.X; V3.X couldn't.

proceed with flashing all files in sp flash tool then.
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html if you need help

Flashtools is not working: it properly loads the scatter file but when i press 'Download' everything turns grey except the stop button just as normal, but  it doesn't show any sigh of progression in the the flashing process. please what can possibly be the cause? What should I do?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next