Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Archive Android Firmware Archive [Downloads] Tecno Stock ROMs | Firmware | Flash Files
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Tecno Stock ROMs | Firmware | Flash Files

[Downloads] Tecno Stock ROMs | Firmware | Flash Files

Pages (414): 1 2 3 4 5414 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2014, 04:46 PM

Here's a comprehensive collection of download links to Tecno Stock roms / Firmware / Flash Files Rom dumps for several variants & build numbers. We'll keep adding to this list as we come across more firmware. Do feel free to contribute by uploading your firmware or sending working download links.

This is a collection thread only so post your device issues @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-76.html

Update: Moved to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19495.html

How to flash a Tecno Stock rom / Firmware

The exact tool you're to flash with depends on the contents of the stock rom. Most firmware here can be flashed using SP Flash Tool but some (as indicated) require Miracle Box.

List of Tecno Smartphone & Tablet Stock rom / Firmware download links

Important Notice
  • You should only download and flash firmware for your exact phone model. Doing otherwise will most likely brick your phone
  • Tecno phones are build number and variant specific. What this means is that just because a firmware is for your phone model doesn't mean it'll work perfectly (or at all) when flashed to your phone. You best flash a firmware for your build number
  • Firmware that require specific tools for flashing (e.g Miracle Box) are indicated. Using a different tool might not yield positive results.
  • If you can, its recommended you take note of your phone's build number and backup your current firmware before flashing another firmware to your phone. This is so you have something to revert to should the new rom brick your phone
  • The above are stock roms, not custom roms. Custom roms are usually custom recovery flashable zips, these mostly require a desktop software to flash
  • That you get an error when trying to flash these zips in recovery mode doesn't mean they're corrupt. Neither does your phone still not booting up after flashing. There are specifics on which files are required to be flashed to your device and how they should be flashed
  • Just because a firmware's build number is very similar to yours does not guarantee that it can be flashed without a problem. Such build numbers might be variants of e
This post was last modified: 04-10-2021, 10:14 AM by X3non.
Attached Files
.zip
Tecno F7 MT6577 4.1 Replacment files.zip
Size: 1.48 MB / Downloads: 4,205
.zip
[Hovatek] Uboot or LK.bin for Tecno P9 4.4.zip
Size: 138.76 KB / Downloads: 3,191
Godetronics
Godetronics
Godetronics
29-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Pls i need tecno h5 mtk stock rom? Thank you good friends
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2014, 10:33 PM
(29-05-2014, 09:43 PM)Godetronics Pls i need tecno h5 mtk stock rom? Thank you good friends

Will publish it once uploaded

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2014, 10:34 PM
for now, you'll need to extract it from a working h5

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Godetronics
Godetronics
Godetronics
29-05-2014, 10:42 PM

You are just the best. Thanks for being there for me. You are blessed. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-05-2014, 12:29 AM
(29-05-2014, 10:42 PM)Godetronics You are just the best. Thanks for being there for me. You are blessed. Thanks

follow http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=89 to learn how to extract the files

Note!
Godetronics
Godetronics
Godetronics
30-05-2014, 06:21 AM
Thank you. From the idea you have given me, i can imagine someone with the same phone. I don't think she can allow me to root her phone to create a cwm backup. How do i get a backup from a stock recovery mode phone that will serve as my stock backup rom, without making vital changes to the borrowed phone? My phone can't enter recovery mode nor make any sign of power or charge.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-05-2014, 06:56 AM
(30-05-2014, 06:21 AM)Godetronics Thank you. From the idea you have given me, i can imagine someone with the same phone. I don't think she can allow me to root her phone to create a cwm backup. How do i get a backup from a stock recovery mode phone that will serve as my stock backup rom, without making vital changes to the borrowed phone? My phone can't enter recovery mode nor make any sign of power or charge.

you'll need that phone. besides, it's in her best interest to backup her ROM

Note!
Godetronics
Godetronics
Godetronics
30-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Thank you. I'm very expectantant.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-05-2014, 02:01 PM

(30-05-2014, 11:10 AM)Godetronics Thank you. I'm very expectantant.

Won't be anytime soon. you best get a working phone and extract

Note!
Pages (414): 1 2 3 4 5414 Next