Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android "Bluetooth keep on stopping" Error on Tecno spark 2 after Flashing patched boot.img
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

"Bluetooth keep on stopping" Error on Tecno spark 2 after Flashing patched boot.img

"Bluetooth keep on stopping" Error on Tecno spark 2 after Flashing patched boot.img

Aumeehn
Aumeehn
Aumeehn
27-11-2019, 04:39 PM

Hello Guys. I have a Techno spark 2 KA7 that I was unable to root for a while now. Fortunately I stumbled on this forum and found a step by step tutorial to root my device. The only problem  encountered was when I started search for the boot l.IMG for my device. I co couldn't get the the one that matched my build number but I just flashed it. After flashing using the magisk tutorial my device was wiped and I keep on getting an error message, Bluetooth keep on stopping.

Mind you guys I tried backing up my own  boot.IMG but miracle box refuse to to work I followed all the instructions step by step but whenever I start using the software it force closes. Please I will need help to fix and also root my device.

Mdevice build number is KA7-H8024ABC-OGO-190704V205ce
Aumeehn
Aumeehn
Aumeehn
27-11-2019, 04:43 PM
Sorry Guys I'm new here so creating new threads is kinda alien to me.

My device build number is KA7-H8024ABC-OGo-190704V205

Someone should help pls. Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-11-2019, 09:31 AM
(27-11-2019, 04:39 PM)Aumeehn Hello Guys. I have a Techno spark 2 KA7 that I was unable to root for a while now. Fortunately I stumbled on this forum and found a step by step tutorial to root my device. The only problem  encountered was when I started search for the boot l.IMG for my device. I co couldn't get the the one that matched my build number but I just flashed it. After flashing using the magisk tutorial my device was wiped and I keep on getting an error message, Bluetooth keep on stopping.

Mind you guys I tried backing up my own  boot.IMG but miracle box refuse to to work I followed all the instructions step by step but whenever I start using the software it force closes. Please I will need help to fix and also root my device.

firmware for your device build is @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html ; you can get stock boot.img from it. flashing stock boot.img should fix the bluetooth issue

for backup, you were supposed to use miracle thunder v2.82 along with the custom DA for your model listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html ; you won't be needing this now seeing as you've already overwritten /boot
This post was last modified: 28-11-2019, 09:40 AM by X3non.
Aumeehn
Aumeehn
Aumeehn
29-11-2019, 12:35 AM
(28-11-2019, 09:31 AM)X3non
(27-11-2019, 04:39 PM)Aumeehn Hello Guys. I have a Techno spark 2 KA7 that I was unable to root for a while now. Fortunately I stumbled on this forum and found a step by step tutorial to root my device. The only problem  encountered was when I started search for the boot l.IMG for my device. I co couldn't get the the one that matched my build number but I just flashed it. After flashing using the magisk tutorial my device was wiped and I keep on getting an error message, Bluetooth keep on stopping.

firmware for your device build is @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html ; you can get stock boot.img from it. flashing stock boot.img should fix the bluetooth issue

for backup, you were supposed to use miracle thunder v2.82 along with the custom DA for your model listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html ; you won't be needing this now seeing as you've already overwritten /boot

thanks alot. i will flash the boot.img extracted from the firmware files and patch it using magisk. and please can i flash the boot using the fastboot method? as it faster  or i will need to flash the boot image using sp flas tools? thanl\ks
This post was last modified: 29-11-2019, 12:42 AM by Aumeehn.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-11-2019, 09:40 AM

(29-11-2019, 12:35 AM)Aumeehn thanks alot. i will flash the boot.img extracted from the firmware files and patch it using magisk. and please can i flash the boot using the fastboot method? as it faster  or i will need to flash the boot image using sp flas tools? thanl\ks

you can always flash using fastboot so long as the bootloader on the device is unlocked