Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Samsung sm G925p invalid sim card
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Samsung sm G925p invalid sim card

[Please help] Samsung sm G925p invalid sim card

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
01-12-2019, 09:13 AM

Hi! I have this samsung s6 edge sm G925p which i bypass the google account by flashing the combination file the flashed it back with a converted rom Sm g925f.
At first when it was on frp lock you could insert a sim card and it will read. But after frp unlock and flashing back stock rom. All i have is invalid sim card.
So i did a sprint unlock but still yet i have the same invalid sim Please help resolve this issue[Image: dd239806d0d3f3f2fff17ccdc76e5966.jpg]

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
02-12-2019, 02:29 AM
(01-12-2019, 09:13 AM)alimalamm Hi! I have this samsung s6 edge sm G925p which i bypass the google account by flashing the combination file the flashed it back with a converted rom Sm g925f. 
        At first when it was on frp lock you could insert a sim card and it will read. But after frp unlock and flashing back stock rom. All i have is invalid sim card.
      So i did a sprint unlock but still yet i have the same invalid sim  Please help resolve this issue[Image: dd239806d0d3f3f2fff17ccdc76e5966.jpg]

how did you perform the network unlock? and was it successful?
did you check if baseband and imei are both unknown and invalid?
the firmware you flashed after combination file, is it the same build as what the phone had before you started flashing?
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
02-12-2019, 07:47 PM
I flashed back the phone with original stock firmware but from virgin mobile usa but still yet i have invalid sim card. I have been avoiding sprint stock rom because it is cdma firmware and i am
In cameroon we use gsm, wcdma, hdspa and lte network. I don’t even there is another variant of that rom that supports the networks i mentioned above

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-12-2019, 10:55 PM
(02-12-2019, 07:47 PM)alimalamm I flashed back the phone with original stock firmware but from virgin mobile usa but still yet i have invalid sim card. I have been avoiding sprint stock rom because it is cdma firmware and i am
In cameroon we use gsm, wcdma, hdspa and lte network. I don’t even there is another variant of that rom that supports the networks i mentioned above

Try downloading and flash the firmware for you region on https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
This post was last modified: 02-12-2019, 10:57 PM by xerxes.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
03-12-2019, 12:44 PM

(02-12-2019, 07:47 PM)alimalamm I flashed back the phone with original stock firmware but from virgin mobile usa but still yet i have invalid sim card. I have been avoiding sprint stock rom because it is cdma firmware and i am

if flashing firmware for your model and region doesn't do any good, then look for modem for G925p OR try patching cert and write imei using tool such as z3x box
maxfield034
maxfield034
maxfield034
05-11-2022, 06:36 PM
Toggle Airplane Mode On and Off. This has fixed the issue for various users.