Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] vivo V5 plus bootloop Issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] vivo V5 plus bootloop Issue

[Please help] vivo V5 plus bootloop Issue

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
26-12-2019, 06:18 PM

(25-12-2019, 07:41 PM)mhe i do...i can get in to menu fastboot for choosing recovery or boot, but after i've trying to choosing both, my vivo enter to bootloop again and again. there are many firmware i've trying before...

while in fastboot mode, try using the command "fastboot -w" to perform a factory reset
mhe
mhe
mhe
29-12-2019, 02:54 PM
(26-12-2019, 06:18 PM)freshtyt
(25-12-2019, 07:41 PM)mhe i do...i can get in to menu fastboot for choosing recovery or boot, but after i've trying to choosing both, my vivo enter to bootloop again and again. there are many firmware i've trying before...

while in fastboot mode, try using the command "fastboot -w" to perform a factory reset
respon is failed,..(remote: unknown command or device is lock)
mhe
mhe
mhe
29-12-2019, 02:59 PM
why everytime i'm flashing, there are only several file can write well...theres anyone can guide me for this issue  Sad
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-12-2019, 12:14 AM
(29-12-2019, 02:59 PM)mhe why everytime i'm flashing, there are only several file can write well...theres anyone can guide me for this issue  Sad

how did your phone get bricked in the first place?
mhe
mhe
mhe
30-12-2019, 01:04 AM

(30-12-2019, 12:14 AM)X3non
(29-12-2019, 02:59 PM)mhe why everytime i'm flashing, there are only several file can write well...theres anyone can guide me for this issue  Sad

how did your phone get bricked in the first place?
possibility cause is auto update crash (download process not finish well due to disconected from network) a week after this happen, its going to bootloop. (its my result so far)
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-12-2019, 09:23 AM
(30-12-2019, 01:04 AM)mhe possibility cause is auto update crash (download process not finish well due to disconected from network) a week after this happen, its going to bootloop. (its my result so far)

failed update due to disconnection from network doesn't cause bootloop seeing as the update process never got started, what i want to know is what exactly happened after this week that led to the bootloop
mhe
mhe
mhe
10-01-2020, 07:43 AM
(30-12-2019, 09:23 AM)X3non
(30-12-2019, 01:04 AM)mhe possibility cause is auto update crash (download process not finish well due to disconected from network) a week after this happen, its going to bootloop. (its my result so far)

failed update due to disconnection from network doesn't cause bootloop seeing as the update process never got started, what i want to know is what exactly happened after this week that led to the bootloop

it means i just don't know what exactly cause my phone going to bootloop..i didn't do anything (install or else). just i got my phone in bootloop a week after auto updated.

btw what suspect if im trying to flashing it, there are only several process in writing success. please...really need help for this issue     
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
13-01-2020, 08:32 PM
(10-01-2020, 07:43 AM)mhe failed update due to disconnection from network doesn't cause bootloop seeing as the update process never got started, what i want to know is what exactly happened after this week that led to the bootloop

it means i just don't know what exactly cause my phone going to bootloop..i didn't do anything (install or else). just i got my phone in bootloop a week after auto updated.

btw what suspect if im trying to flashing it, there are only several process in writing success. please...really need help for this issue     

Based on what you've said, I doubt the bootloop was caused by the failed update since it never installed.
I suspect its a hardware problem (maybe emmc or something else)
Have you tried flashing TWRP to the phone and checking if it can boot into TWRP recovery mode?
This post was last modified: 13-01-2020, 08:33 PM by maxpayne.
mhe
mhe
mhe
21-01-2020, 09:05 AM
(13-01-2020, 08:32 PM)maxpayne
(10-01-2020, 07:43 AM)mhe failed update due to disconnection from network doesn't cause bootloop seeing as the update process never got started, what i want to know is what exactly happened after this week that led to the bootloop

Based on what you've said, I doubt the bootloop was caused by the failed update since it never installed.
Have you tried flashing TWRP to the phone and checking if it can boot into TWRP recovery mode?
never trying flashing TWRP, how to do that if i can get in recovery mode sir ? my phone only get in recovery menu but when i choose recovery, my phone going to bootloop again
mhe
mhe
mhe
21-01-2020, 09:26 AM

(21-01-2020, 09:05 AM)mhe
(13-01-2020, 08:32 PM)maxpayne

never trying flashing TWRP, how to do that if i can get in recovery mode sir ? my phone only get in recovery menu but when i choose recovery, my phone going to bootloop again
i mean, i can't get in recovery mode sir
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next