Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Redmi note 8 pro bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Redmi note 8 pro bricked

Redmi note 8 pro bricked

mabdarrb
mabdarrb
mabdarrb
Enthusiastic Member
23-12-2019, 11:41 PM

I have one bricked Redmi note 8 pro, but after flashing TWRP is working and late after rebooting they go to reboot loop.
I was flashing boot.img (I thing from another version) and then phone is bricked, only have white led when connected USB cable.
While pressing + volume i heared beep and one driver installed and after some second uninstalled. If I pressing minus volume while connecting USB is nothing happens. Please help me .
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-12-2019, 11:51 AM
(23-12-2019, 11:41 PM)mabdarrb I have one bricked Redmi note 8 pro, but after flashing TWRP is working and late after rebooting they go to reboot loop.
I was flashing boot.img (I thing from another version) and then phone is bricked, only have white led when connected USB cable.
While pressing + volume i heared beep and one driver installed and after some second uninstalled. If I pressing minus volume while connecting USB is nothing happens. Please help me .

to confirm, you flashed only boot?
did you unlock the bootloader of this device before it got bricked?
and do you remember the previous firmware build the device was running before it got bricked?
This post was last modified: 24-12-2019, 11:52 AM by X3non.
abc360
abc360
abc360
16-01-2020, 12:56 AM
(24-12-2019, 11:51 AM)X3non
(23-12-2019, 11:41 PM)mabdarrb I have one bricked Redmi note 8 pro, but after flashing TWRP is working and late after rebooting they go to reboot loop.

and do you remember the previous firmware build the device was running before it got bricked?
sadasd

I have the same problem. I only flashed the boot.img. My Bootloader is unlocked. I had the last Global firmware.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-01-2020, 11:52 AM
(16-01-2020, 12:56 AM)abc360 sadasd
I have the same problem. I only flashed the boot.img. My Bootloader is unlocked. I had the last Global firmware.

this is someone else's thread, create a new thread for your device issue
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
mabdarrb
mabdarrb
mabdarrb
Enthusiastic Member
14-02-2020, 01:27 AM

(24-12-2019, 11:51 AM)X3non

| Yes only flashed  the boot.img. My Bootloader is unlocked.  | had the last Global firmware.but same problems
Can you help please
mabdarrb
mabdarrb
mabdarrb
Enthusiastic Member
14-02-2020, 01:40 AM
need Xiaomi Redmi Note 8Pro DA&Auth
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-02-2020, 11:40 AM
(14-02-2020, 01:27 AM)mabdarrb | Yes only flashed  the boot.img. My Bootloader is unlocked.  | had the last Global firmware.but same problems
Can you help please

disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device, you should then be able to boot into fastboot mode using vol down + power button
then flash your device using fastboot

(14-02-2020, 01:40 AM)mabdarrb need Xiaomi Redmi Note 8Pro DA&Auth

this is not available and if you really require a DA & auth file, then what you really need is to look for an authorized account to flash your device. da & auth file alone won't cut it