Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Tutorial] How to unlock Unisoc (SPD) bootloader using Identifier Token
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to unlock Unisoc (SPD) bootloader using Identifier Token

[Tutorial] How to unlock Unisoc (SPD) bootloader using Identifier Token

Pages (33): Previous 19 10 11 12 1333 Next
siamese007
siamese007
siamese007
Experienced Member
12-02-2021, 01:26 PM

Thank you for this tutorial. I could unlock bootloader for Teclast M40.
I am using Linux Mint Cinnamon. Been trying Ubuntu but the UI does not look comfortable for me.
When I first try unlocking, I could not boot to bootloader by pressing Vol Up + Power.
The modified fastboot does not come with ADB, only fastboot.
So I install ADB fastboot for Linux Mint then adb reboot bootloader.
Flashing unlock bootloader for Unisoc took me to wait for 12-15 minutes.
Before that I canceled 4-5 times thought the device stuck in the process.
Finally I wait for 12-15 minutes and the process done. My device's been unlocked now.
Will try to flash GSI for Teclast M40 right away.

Teclast M40 took out flashing unlcok and oem unlocking commands.
Normal fastboot could not unlock with just flashing unlock or oem unlocking.
benop
benop
benop
12-02-2021, 11:07 PM
(12-02-2021, 10:57 AM)X3non
(12-02-2021, 02:05 AM)benop -bash: ./signidentifier_unlockbootloader.sh: Permission denied

Hello sir, i am following the tutorial ( How to unlock Unisoc (SPD) bootloader using Identifier Token ) all looks well the device is being recognized in fast boot i have the identifier tokens , except when i run this command ./signidentifier_unlockbootloader.sh 4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3 rsa4096_vbmeta.pem signature.bin ,
am getting this error : -bash: ./signidentifier_unlockbootloader.sh: Permission denied
how do i move forward sir? my tablet is g-tab f8 running android 10
thanks.

see the important notice section on the OP for the fix to permission issues
if you still have problems then create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top
in the new thread, attach a screenshot showing the commands you sent so far

THANKS FOR THE TUTORIAL SIR. SUCESSFULLY UNLOCK MY BOOTLODER
vegeth
vegeth
vegeth
Enthusiastic Member
22-02-2021, 02:33 PM
Download Link don't work ?
Error: https://i.imgur.com/tlNBuK7.png

I tried IE 11 same error (no Adb / tampermonkey).
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-02-2021, 10:00 AM
(22-02-2021, 02:33 PM)vegeth Download Link don't work ?
Error: https://i.imgur.com/tlNBuK7.png

I tried IE 11 same error (no Adb / tampermonkey).

the link works fine
check and ensure that the website isn't been blocked by maybe your AV
This post was last modified: 23-02-2021, 10:00 AM by X3non.
Fritz01
Fritz01
Fritz01
24-02-2021, 10:25 PM

I've a mini Full Android Smartwatch: "Aladeng" which uses a Unisoc chipset; all works fine, but the problem is now: what's to do if you have no "VOL down button" is there any way to integrate a "yes" (respectively VOL down) command into the unlock bootloader command?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-02-2021, 11:27 AM
(24-02-2021, 10:25 PM)Fritz01 I've a mini Full Android Smartwatch: "Aladeng"  which uses a Unisoc chipset; all works fine, but the problem is now: what's to do if you have no "VOL down button" is there any way to integrate a "yes" (respectively VOL down) command into the unlock bootloader command?

Don't think you can. You could try using the Power button or any other button it has. Maybe that'll work

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Fritz01
Fritz01
Fritz01
25-02-2021, 12:40 PM
(25-02-2021, 11:27 AM)hovatek
(24-02-2021, 10:25 PM)Fritz01 I've a mini Full Android Smartwatch: "Aladeng"  which uses a Unisoc chipset; all works fine, but the problem is now: what's to do if you have no "VOL down button" is there any way to integrate a "yes" (respectively VOL down) command into the unlock bootloader command?

Don't think you can. You could try using the Power button or any other button it has. Maybe that'll work

Thanks for your answer; I tried this, but no change; that's a mess, without unlocking bootloader I've no chance to change anything at the stock rom, and there are so many apps I don't need; I need it only for two apps - a kind of medical device than;
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-02-2021, 02:54 PM
(25-02-2021, 12:40 PM)Fritz01 Thanks for your answer; I tried this, but no change; that's a mess, without unlocking bootloader I've no chance to change anything at the stock rom, and there are so many apps I don't need; I need it only for two apps - a kind of medical device than;

seeing as you have no physical buttons then you could try some other combos with only power button
e.g
double press
triple press
press and hold
double press and hold

hopefully one works for accepting bootloader unlock
fra2110
fra2110
fra2110
Enthusiastic Member
02-03-2021, 10:43 AM
I unlocked the bootloader of my Teclast M40 following this guide. I was also able to apply root.
Now I would like to flash a different rom but it seems as if anything I try to do as a terminal is not granted to me because I don't have the permissions.
Yet the bootloader is correctly unlocked and if I try to run your guide again it tells me that it is already unlocked.
I have tried both from Windows and Ubuntu, with and without platform-tools but I always encounter the same problem ...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-03-2021, 11:58 AM

(02-03-2021, 10:43 AM)fra2110 I unlocked the bootloader of my Teclast M40 following this guide. I was also able to apply root.
Now I would like to flash a different rom but it seems as if anything I try to do as a terminal is not granted to me because I don't have the permissions.
Yet the bootloader is correctly unlocked and if I try to run your guide again it tells me that it is already unlocked.
I have tried both from Windows and Ubuntu, with and without platform-tools but I always encounter the same problem ...

Create a thread for this by clicking Ask Question at the top

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (33): Previous 19 10 11 12 1333 Next