Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Camon x CA7 unknown baseband
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Camon x CA7 unknown baseband

Camon x CA7 unknown baseband

kimorkor
kimorkor
kimorkor
09-04-2020, 07:47 PM

Hi guys...av got a phone with unknown baseband problem...av tried several times flashing it with its stock ROM, but still with no success gaining its normal baseband.... Any solution or help will be highly appriciatable..thank you
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-04-2020, 09:44 AM
(09-04-2020, 07:47 PM)kimorkor Hi guys...av got a phone with unknown baseband problem...av tried several times flashing it with its stock ROM, but still with no success gaining its normal baseband.... Any solution or help will be highly appriciatable..thank you

how did this problem begin?
what was the original build number of your device?
which firmware did you try flashing and was the flashing procedure successful?
kimorkor
kimorkor
kimorkor
10-04-2020, 05:05 PM
I realy dont know how it began.. coz i was given by a friend...he was unable to fix it...i tried flashing it with hovatek's firmware and yes the procedure was okay...but it didn't restore its baseband
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-04-2020, 09:55 AM
(10-04-2020, 05:05 PM)kimorkor I realy dont know how it began.. coz i was given by a friend...he was unable to fix it...i tried flashing it with hovatek's firmware and yes the procedure was okay...but it didn't restore its baseband

start by finding out the build number of the phone from your friend, else flash all ca7 firmwares you can find in hopes that you get the right one to fix baseband
kimorkor
kimorkor
kimorkor
11-04-2020, 08:39 PM

Okay thanks....lemmi try