Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Permission to download Tecno H5 MTKBackup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Permission to download Tecno H5 MTKBackup

Permission to download Tecno H5 MTKBackup

gsmhospital
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
15-05-2015, 12:21 PM

Hi,
I have a tecno H5 which hangs on tecno logo. I have hardreset it but the problem is still there. Please grant me permission to download tecno H5 mtkbackup. My google email is kazeemd@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 03:25 PM
(15-05-2015, 12:21 PM)gsmhospital Hi,
I have a tecno H5 which hangs on tecno logo. I have hardreset it but the problem is still there. Please grant me permission to download tecno H5 mtkbackup. My google email is kazeemd@gmail.com

1. how did the phone get bricked?
2. is there a formatted SD card in the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
15-05-2015, 03:54 PM
The phone was asking for google acct when I hardreest it and since then it hang on tecno logo. There is no formated sd card in the phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 04:13 PM
(15-05-2015, 03:54 PM)gsmhospital The phone was asking for google acct when I hardreest it and since then it hang on tecno logo. There is no formated sd card in the phone

insert a working formatted SD card into the phone (4GB or less) and repeat factory reset in recovery mode. 
Also boot into factory mode (volume down + power) and select the option that has emmc in its name
if its still stuck at logo then you can proceed with flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 04:14 PM

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!