Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Mt6580 model:s7 dim blue screen after flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Mt6580 model:s7 dim blue screen after flash

Mt6580 model:s7 dim blue screen after flash

12-06-2020, 12:05 AM

.png
Screenshot_20200612-004645.png
Size: 406.94 KB / Downloads: 6
.png
Screenshot_20200612-004620.png
Size: 421.3 KB / Downloads: 6
.png
Screenshot_20200612-004701.png
Size: 438.4 KB / Downloads: 4

ModelConfused7(see pictures below)
The device had privacy protection password. I flashed it with sp flashtool and it failed to boot up. I only see a dim blue screen after powering on. The dim blue screen seems not restarting.
Big problem is that I don't know device name. There is no name written even on top cover. Device is just written "modelConfused7: on the back under the battery. During boot up, it only said "Android" then it completed its boot up process, no known logo, no Samsung logo.(that was before flashing with sp flashtool). I don't know the Android version too. I haven't backed up the device rom. Kindly help me to get an exact rom for my device. And of course kindly tell me device name. I tried many Samsung s7 clone firmwares but still dim blue screen when I power on. See pictures below
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-06-2020, 11:17 AM
(12-06-2020, 12:05 AM)jekepassmore19@gmail.com
The device had privacy protection password. I flashed it with sp flashtool and it failed to boot up. I only see a dim blue screen after powering on. The dim blue screen seems not restarting.
Big problem is that I don't know device name. There is no name written even on top cover. Device is just written "modelConfused7: on the back under the battery. During boot up, it only said "Android" then it completed its boot up process, no known logo, no Samsung logo.(that was before flashing with sp flashtool). I don't know the Android version too. I haven't backed up the device rom. Kindly help me to get an exact rom for my device. And of course kindly tell me device name. I tried many Samsung s7 clone firmwares but still dim blue screen when I power on. See pictures below

you need to keep searching for and trying other firmware builds OR look for a working phone, you can take note of the firmware build(s) you have currently downloaded and flashed and look out for them so you don't end up re-downloading from a different website
optionally, you can check the pcb if you'll find any info that may help search for the firmware
12-06-2020, 11:43 AM
I tried, I'm not getting any single sim rom. I also need to try gmango s7 mt6580 firmware but all which I'm getting are password protected, not free
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-06-2020, 07:14 AM
(12-06-2020, 12:05 AM)jekepassmore19@gmail.com

Why would you go on to flash a firmware to a device whose model you don't know.You should've read info and backed up first.
Since you've been able to flash Samsung S7 clone firmware, it must be an S7 clone. You'll need to keep trying as many variants of this firmware as you can find till one works

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.