Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Fix my tecno m9
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Fix my tecno m9

[Please help] Fix my tecno m9

kpokay
kpokay
kpokay
19-05-2015, 02:25 PM

Well done Hovatek team and other contributors, I really need your assistance concerning my Tecno M9, the two IMEIs are unknown/missing from the phone and the baseband is also unknown. These issues have made the phone unable to detect sim cards. This malfunctioning followed a factory reset that was done on the phone. Other softwares that are not in the phone are google account manager, google play services, google play store and google service framework.
I have applied all the methods recommended by Hovatek, but the problem persisted.
I think so many applications/softwares were deleted when the wipe cache partition was done.
Help! Help!! Help!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-05-2015, 03:04 PM
(19-05-2015, 02:25 PM)kpokay Well done Hovatek team and other contributors, I really need your assistance concerning my Tecno M9, the two IMEIs are unknown/missing from the phone and the baseband is also unknown. These issues have made the phone unable to detect sim cards. This malfunctioning followed a factory reset that was done on the phone. Other softwares that are not in the phone are google account manager, google play services, google play store and google service framework.
I have applied all the methods recommended by Hovatek, but the problem persisted.
I think so many applications/softwares were deleted when the wipe cache partition was done.
Help! Help!! Help!!!

you need the stock backup.
supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kpokay
kpokay
kpokay
19-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Thank you for the swift response. This is my email kpokay06@gmail.com for the tecno m9 stock rom. If u permit me to exhibit "olivertwism", i will request that u should pls add the link on how to restore the stock rom to the phone 'cuz I'm a newbie, but i learn fast. Thank you in anticipation.

Sent from my TECNO F7 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2015, 07:35 AM
(19-05-2015, 08:18 PM)kpokay Thank you for the swift response. This is my email kpokay06@gmail.com for the tecno m9 stock rom. If u permit me to exhibit "olivertwism", i will request that u should pls add the link on how to restore the stock rom to the phone 'cuz I'm a newbie, but i learn fast. Thank you in anticipation.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash all files in the backup folderĀ using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
ensure to see the video tutorial, it'll help you a lot
let me know when flashing is done

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kpokay
kpokay
kpokay
20-05-2015, 08:48 AM

Thanks a million and one time. Let me give it a shot and drop the feed back.

kpokay
kpokay
kpokay
20-05-2015, 12:31 PM
I don't know what else to say than thank you. I'm so glad that my phone is back with full functionality. The whole process of flashing d fone went well n you saved me from meeting d service man.
A big shout out to HOVATEK, U're the best!

Sent from my TECNO M9 using Hovatek mobile