Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Null imei
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Null imei

Null imei

Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Techie Member
29-06-2020, 08:09 AM

Pls I've been trying to rewrite infinix x559 imei using alladin but the dongle keep stoping.i then backup the file from a working phone using Aladdin also nd reflash it with the null imei phone but the problem is that the flashing keep stopping at userdata nd display error partition....pls what can i do

Sent from my TECNO KC8 using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-06-2020, 10:29 PM
(29-06-2020, 08:09 AM)Obasanjor Pls I've been trying to rewrite infinix x559 imei using alladin but the dongle keep stoping.i then backup the file from a working phone using Aladdin also nd reflash it with the null imei phone but the problem is that the flashing keep stopping at userdata nd display error partition....pls what can i do

if your x559 is still booting to homescreen, write imei using any of the new methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
if your x559 can't boot to homescreen, perform a factory reset or flash stock firmware then fix imei from the link above
Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Techie Member
01-07-2020, 08:22 AM
(29-06-2020, 10:29 PM)X3non
(29-06-2020, 08:09 AM)Obasanjor Pls I've been trying to rewrite infinix x559 imei using alladin but the dongle keep stoping.i then backup the file from a working phone using Aladdin also nd reflash it with the null imei phone but the problem is that the flashing keep stopping at userdata nd display error partition....pls what can i do

if your x559 is still booting to homescreen, write imei using any of the new methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html if your x559 can't boot to homescreen, perform a factory reset or flash stock firmware then fix imei from the link above

Thanks man....will check it out... really appreciate

This post was last modified: 03-07-2020, 07:29 AM by hovatek.