Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Galaxy note 8 plus supper slow, lag, low fps, screen flickers
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Galaxy note 8 plus supper slow, lag, low fps, screen flickers

[Please help] Galaxy note 8 plus supper slow, lag, low fps, screen flickers

shafamortuza
shafamortuza
shafamortuza
16-07-2020, 04:41 PM

Hi,
i have a samsung galaxy note 8, model sc-01k, updated to android 9.0 pie latest, unrooted. Everything was okay until suddenly one day it started to lag so bad that its almost impossible to operate, its more like very low fps, I tried every possible way to fix this hoping its software issue, but nothing works, ots always the same. i downgraded the rom using odin, i flash stock rom again and again, i even nand erase it then repartition it using pit file of my specific model in odin. nothing works at all. now, i am hopeless. any idea what might be the root cause of this and how to fix it. thanks in advance.
This post was last modified: 16-07-2020, 04:44 PM by shafamortuza. Edit Reason: unwanted link came with post
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-07-2020, 11:01 AM
(16-07-2020, 04:41 PM)shafamortuza Hi,
i have a samsung galaxy note 8, model sc-01k, updated to android 9.0 pie latest, unrooted. Everything was okay until suddenly one day it started to lag so bad that its almost impossible to operate, its more like very low fps, I tried every possible way to fix this hoping its software issue, but nothing works, ots always the same. i downgraded the rom using odin, i flash stock rom again and again, i even nand erase it then repartition it using pit file of my specific model in odin. nothing works at all. now, i am hopeless. any idea what might be the root cause of this and how to fix it. thanks in advance.

This sounds like an emmc issue.
Have you tried booting into Safe Mode to see if it still lags?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shafamortuza
shafamortuza
shafamortuza
18-07-2020, 01:04 PM
hi thanks for your support. i appreciate it.
yep, i tried in safe mode too, result is same. slow as hell. today i download and run 3dmark, a benchmark application from play store, result is terrible. i am getting 2-3 fps, its horrible. you can view the test result i have attached with this post, also anyone can see it in my drive too.
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hKUmNk6...p=drivesdk 
thank you, any types of solution/ help will be appreciated.
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
20-07-2020, 03:43 PM
(18-07-2020, 01:04 PM)shafamortuza hi thanks for your support. i appreciate it.
yep, i tried in safe mode too, result is same. slow as hell. today i download and run 3dmark, a benchmark application from play store, result is terrible. i am getting 2-3 fps, its horrible. you can view the test result i have attached with this post, also anyone can see it in my drive too.
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hKUmNk6...p=drivesdk 
thank you, any types of solution/ help will be appreciated.

You possibly have a faulty component on the board (emmc, ram ....) if its hardware issue
If software issue then what is your AP & CP, also the AP and OS version of the firmware you downgraded to
This post was last modified: 20-07-2020, 03:44 PM by maxxxiii.