Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno H7 Stock ROM Backup
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno H7 Stock ROM Backup

[Please help] Tecno H7 Stock ROM Backup

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
chimdikweks
chimdikweks
chimdikweks
21-05-2015, 11:08 PM

Please I need access to download tecno H7 stock ROM Backup, My Phone got bricked after series of hanging on top hanging ( cant really place what caused the hanging ), and it finally couldnt come up at all, doesnt even show the charging battery bar when plugged. But when plugged to a system, the system makes the USB connect sound and Disconnect sound.

The phone gets recognized by the SP Flash tool.

I really need the H7 Stock ROM. THanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-05-2015, 04:45 AM
(21-05-2015, 11:08 PM)chimdikweks Please I need access to download tecno H7 stock ROM Backup, My Phone got bricked after series of hanging on top hanging ( cant really place what caused the hanging ), and it finally couldnt come up at all, doesnt even show the charging battery bar when plugged. But when plugged to a system, the system makes the USB connect sound and Disconnect sound.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chimdikweks
chimdikweks
chimdikweks
22-05-2015, 07:19 AM
(22-05-2015, 04:45 AM)hovatek
(21-05-2015, 11:08 PM)chimdikweks Please I need access to download tecno H7 stock ROM Backup, My Phone got bricked after series of hanging on top hanging ( cant really place what caused the hanging ), and it finally couldnt come up at all, doesnt even show the charging battery bar when plugged. But when plugged to a system, the system makes the USB connect sound and Disconnect sound.

supply a gmail address

yes sorry about that just woke up this morning realizing i didn't drop that detail.

chimdi007@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-05-2015, 09:57 PM
(22-05-2015, 07:19 AM)chimdikweks chimdi007@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
collinsrollins12
collinsrollins12
collinsrollins12
22-05-2015, 10:13 PM

Good evening admin,pls i have a problem with my techno l3 and i need the mtk backup file. Pls grant me the access to download it and also DSP_DL file. In case u need my mail acct here it is Collins.sniper@gmail.com. thanks alot waiting for your swift response
iansamz
iansamz
iansamz
23-05-2015, 10:10 AM
hey need permission to download tecno h7 rom please
@iansam74@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 12:40 PM
(22-05-2015, 10:13 PM)collinsrollins12 Good evening admin,pls i have a problem with my techno l3 and i need the mtk backup file. Pls grant me the access to download it and also DSP_DL file. In case u need my mail acct here it is Collins.sniper@gmail.com. thanks alot waiting for your swift response

(23-05-2015, 10:10 AM)iansamz hey need permission to download tecno h7 rom please
@iansam74@gmail.com

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
chimdikweks
chimdikweks
chimdikweks
24-05-2015, 01:18 PM
I am seriously having issues with flashing my tecno H7, that is bricked. It doesnt power up, it doesnt charge, when it is connected to a pc, it makes the connect sound and after some seconds makes the disconnect sound.

When i open up the SP flash tool and load up the scatter files, when i click the download button i get this error
.jpeg
IMG-20150524-WA0005.jpeg
Size: 106.09 KB / Downloads: 7
. I have tried it both with button combinations and as well as when the battery is both on the phone and off the phone.

I have installed all the drivers you provided in one of the Posts and this is what i got. I actually installed in singly and tried but it didnt work.
.jpg
Drive.jpg
Size: 217.67 KB / Downloads: 3

What else can I do to fix this phone.
Enigma
Enigma
Enigma
Team Hovatek
24-05-2015, 04:10 PM
(24-05-2015, 01:18 PM)chimdikweks I am seriously having issues with flashing my tecno H7, that is bricked. It doesnt power up, it doesnt charge, when it is connected to a pc, it makes the connect sound and after some seconds makes the disconnect sound.

When i open up the SP flash tool and load up the scatter files, when i click the download button i get this error. I have tried it both with button combinations and as well as when the battery is both on the phone and off the phone.

I have installed all the drivers you provided in one of the Posts and this is what i got. I actually installed in singly and tried but it didnt work.

That's a mismatch error. Have you tried using another PC?
Also, did you ever flash a custom ROM?

Sent from my Samsung S5 using Hovatek mobile

Note!
chimdikweks
chimdikweks
chimdikweks
24-05-2015, 04:56 PM

(24-05-2015, 04:10 PM)Enigma
(24-05-2015, 01:18 PM)chimdikweks I am seriously having issues with flashing my tecno H7, that is bricked. It doesnt power up, it doesnt charge, when it is connected to a pc, it makes the connect sound and after some seconds makes the disconnect sound.

When i open up the SP flash tool and load up the scatter files, when i click the download button i get this error. I have tried it both with button combinations and as well as when the battery is both on the phone and off the phone.

That's a mismatch error.  Have you tried using another PC?
Also, did you ever flash a custom ROM?

Sent from my Samsung S5 using Hovatek mobile

Havent used another PC yet.
No custom ROM was ever flashed on the phone.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next