Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tool] Tecno F1 Pro Resists Flashing, Proves Stronger than Miracle Box, SP Flash Tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tool] Tecno F1 Pro Resists Flashing, Proves Stronger than Miracle Box, SP Flash Tool

[Tool] Tecno F1 Pro Resists Flashing, Proves Stronger than Miracle Box, SP Flash Tool

dpol
dpol
dpol
08-11-2020, 06:03 PM

Good day, sirs @HovatekTeam

I have this Tecno F1 Pro that I have been trying to fix for a week now. I've tried all the possible means I know of, nothing.

Issue1:
Phone is locked at the boot such that it remains at the blinking TECNO logo stage. And after about 10 minutes, it shuts down itself, boot into recovery. Few moment after that, reboots and back to the TECNO logo. The cycle continues like that.

Issue 2:
I have tried flashing it with these powerful tools, Miracle Box and SP FLASH TOOL, using its stock rom found here: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26041.html
.But, the phone, TECNO F1 PRO, seems to resist flashing, even though the flashing processes were successful in those tools (Write Done and Green OK).

How do I go about it? I will definitely appreciate!
Thank you.
This post was last modified: 08-11-2020, 07:25 PM by dpol.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-11-2020, 10:52 AM
(08-11-2020, 06:03 PM)dpol Good day, sirs @HovatekTeam

I have this Tecno F1 Pro that I have been trying to fix for a week now. I've tried all the possible means I know of, nothing.

Issue1:
Phone is locked at the boot such that it remains at the blinking TECNO logo stage. And after about 10 minutes, it shuts down itself, boot into recovery. Few moment after that, reboots and back to the TECNO logo. The cycle continues like that.

Issue 2:
I have tried flashing it with these powerful tools, Miracle Box and SP FLASH TOOL, using its stock rom found here: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26041.html
.But, the phone, TECNO F1 PRO, seems to resist flashing, even though the flashing processes were successful in those tools (Write Done and Green OK).

Thank you.

did you take note of the build number of the device before flashing?
phonesurgeon
phonesurgeon
phonesurgeon
09-11-2020, 04:28 PM
(08-11-2020, 06:03 PM)dpol Good day, sirs @HovatekTeam

Issue1:
Phone is locked at the boot such that it remains at the blinking TECNO logo stage. And after about 10 minutes, it shuts down itself, boot into recovery. Few moment after that,  reboots and back to the TECNO logo. The cycle continues like that.

Issue 2:

Thank you.

First get the build number of the said device, download the exact build number (backup the bricked device if possible) format the device (sp flashtool should do it) now flash the device "DOWNLOAD ONLY" Your device should run without the lock and bootloop

Sent from my Nokia 7 using Hovatek Mobile
dpol
dpol
dpol
09-11-2020, 09:46 PM
Yes, sir. I did. I downloaded the stock rom with the same build number as the bricked device.

I tried format all + download and Download only flash modes of SP Flash Tool, didn't work. Though, the flashing process popped up "OK" afterwards. Nothing changed.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-11-2020, 11:40 AM

(09-11-2020, 09:46 PM)dpol Yes, sir. I did. I downloaded the stock rom with the same build number as the bricked device.

I tried format all + download and Download only flash modes of SP Flash Tool, didn't work. Though, the flashing process popped up "OK" afterwards. Nothing changed.

if i understand correctly, you were able to successfully format + download the exact firmware build but the device didn't go through initial setup and everything on the device remained unchanged? if yes then the emmc chip on the device is faulty
dpol
dpol
dpol
10-11-2020, 01:58 PM
Wow!!! Yes. Download Ok, was successful and yet remains unchanged.

If the issue is with the emmc hard ware ,That would mean the board is gone and no alternative solutions.

So, painful.

Thanks a lot, sir.