Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android micromax a116 bricked mtk 6589
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

micromax a116 bricked mtk 6589

micromax a116 bricked mtk 6589

anam
anam
anam
26-05-2015, 08:03 AM

Hi i have a macromax which has a MTK 6589 chipset. While flashing through SP Flash tools its giving me error of brom error not enough space (5069). I read the whole steps you mentioned itried to flash the preloader.bin file from the mtk backup. it was successful. But when i try to flash the Rom Again it is giving me the same error message. The phone is totally dead. Screen dosent light up.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-05-2015, 12:33 PM
(26-05-2015, 08:03 AM)anam Hi i have a macromax which has a MTK 6589 chipset. While flashing through SP Flash tools its giving me error of brom error not enough space (5069). I read the whole steps you mentioned itried to flash the preloader.bin file from the mtk backup. it was successful. But when i try to flash the Rom Again it is giving me the same error message. The phone is totally dead. Screen dosent light up.

try as many ROMs for your exact model as you can. if it persists then its likely a crashed emmc. we're investigating the error 5069  ATM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.