Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Need boot y recovery Alcatel 3x 2019 (5048A)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Need boot y recovery Alcatel 3x 2019 (5048A)

[Please help] Need boot y recovery Alcatel 3x 2019 (5048A)

KhrizGC
KhrizGC
KhrizGC
20-11-2020, 11:34 AM

hi can anybody provide me a link to download boot y recovery for Alcatel 3x 2019 (5048A)
i need it to root my phone with magisk
i have try a lot of adb methods and boxes with no succes
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-11-2020, 10:14 AM
(20-11-2020, 11:34 AM)KhrizGC hi can anybody provide me a link to download boot y recovery for Alcatel 3x 2019 (5048A)
i need it to root my phone with magisk
i have try a lot of adb methods and boxes with no succes

for backup, adb doesn't work if the device isn't rooted
boxes don't work either if this very model is supported OR if you don't have the right da file ; you can try the files listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23775.html see if any works for your device
KhrizGC
KhrizGC
KhrizGC
23-11-2020, 08:23 AM
i have the right Files (DA File, Scatter Preloader & Auth.) but still cant get de Boot & Recovery.img files with SP flash tool and miracle
i got the files from the installation directory of Mobile Upgrade Tool Officcial Alcatel tool but i get the the same error BROM Startcmd Fail
i've been looking for a solution i tried holding all the posible combinations wiith Volume up + volume down and power buttons but i still can't make it work but if i get the boot.img file i'll be able to rootit with magisk and flashit with fastboot command
i am currently trying with Termux and fake root
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-11-2020, 09:48 AM
(23-11-2020, 08:23 AM)KhrizGC i have the right Files (DA File, Scatter Preloader & Auth.) but still cant get de Boot & Recovery.img files with SP flash tool and miracle
i got the files from the installation directory of Mobile Upgrade Tool Officcial Alcatel tool but i get the the same error BROM Startcmd Fail
i've been looking for a solution i tried holding all the posible combinations wiith Volume up + volume down and power buttons but i still can't make it work but if i get the boot.img file i'll be able to rootit with magisk and flashit with fastboot command
i am currently trying with Termux and fake root

can you confirm that these files you got was specifically indicated by the tool to be for Alcatel 3x 2019 (5048A)? because from the error message you get, the files don't seem to be
you could retry again without holding any buttons on the phone when connecting to the pc, if you still get the same error message then the files are not meant for the model