Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] "GoogleKeyState : fail" Stuck at the top of my screen!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] "GoogleKeyState : fail" Stuck at the top of my screen!

[Please help] "GoogleKeyState : fail" Stuck at the top of my screen!

XKeith4
XKeith4
XKeith4
22-11-2020, 04:24 AM

After accidentally formatting all in SP Flash Tool and flashing factory firmware, I noticed a big red "GoogleKeyState : fail" at the top of my screen. I have a folder that came with my Stock rom files named "googlekey" and a file named "kb_0000000000.bin", I am wondering if that is related? I am using a Ulefone Armor X7, I have read other threads similar to this, and I have disabled factory test mode but no luck. Thanks for any help!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-11-2020, 09:25 AM
(22-11-2020, 04:24 AM)XKeith4 After accidentally formatting all in SP Flash Tool and flashing factory firmware, I noticed a big red "GoogleKeyState : fail" at the top of my screen. I have a folder that came with my Stock rom files named "googlekey" and a file named "kb_0000000000.bin", I am wondering if that is related? I am using a Ulefone Armor X7, I have read other threads similar to this, and I have disabled factory test mode but no luck. Thanks for any help!

you could try same procedure as shown @ https://forum.xda-developers.com/android...d-t4130933
step 4, you're to use the kb_00000***.bin from within your firmware
step 7 too, AP and DB or MDDB files from within your firmware
let us know the outcome of this