Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I have a problem with my tecno y4
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I have a problem with my tecno y4

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Batista66
Batista66
Batista66
Enthusiastic Member
14-02-2021, 10:59 PM

Hello guys.

firstly, i flashed a baseband zip and it success but not. after it i got a problem /system /data /cache can't be mounted or wiped.. 0 storage

i tried all ways but only system is mounted after changed the format of it to ext2 then ext4 again but the /data and /cache still the same can't be wiped or anything....
i don't have any backup Sad(

i have the stock rom but i have another problem with my phone it's not connected to pc i guess there's a broken ic or ship because it's only charging and pc can't detect it.. all i have now is twrp 2.8.2.0 and i'm stuck..

should i throw my phone??

please help me. and sorry if my thread in wrong section.
Batista66
Batista66
Batista66
Enthusiastic Member
14-02-2021, 11:51 PM
I hope anyone reply me if there's a way i can fix it or not..
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-02-2021, 09:42 AM
(14-02-2021, 10:59 PM)Batista66 Hello guys.

firstly, i flashed a baseband zip and it success but not. after it i got a problem /system /data /cache can't be mounted or wiped.. 0 storage

i tried all ways but only system is mounted after changed the format of it to ext2 then ext4 again but the /data and /cache still the same can't be wiped or anything....

i have the stock rom but i have another problem with my phone it's not connected to pc i guess there's a broken ic or ship because it's only charging and pc can't detect it.. all i have now is twrp 2.8.2.0 and i'm stuck..

have you tried
formatting cache and data in twrp? format not wipe
emmc wipe in factory mode (vol down + power button)?
"fastboot -w" in fastboot mode?
Batista66
Batista66
Batista66
Enthusiastic Member
15-02-2021, 12:53 PM
(15-02-2021, 09:42 AM)X3non
(14-02-2021, 10:59 PM)Batista66 Hello guys.

have you tried
formatting cache and data in twrp? format not wipe
emmc wipe in factory mode (vol down + power button)?
"fastboot -w" in fastboot mode?

Hmm fastboot but i can't do anything after i go to fastboot. Because my pc doesn't detect my phone.. if there's anyway or anything i can do from twrp so it's good... If you mean format data then type yes in twrp i tried it.
This post was last modified: 15-02-2021, 01:33 PM by Batista66. Edit Reason: Add another letter
Batista66
Batista66
Batista66
Enthusiastic Member
15-02-2021, 03:03 PM

Please i need help...
Batista66
Batista66
Batista66
Enthusiastic Member
15-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Hello guys.

i don't have any backup Sad

I also tried to format data and i couldn't

please help me i don't have phone now and I'm not able to buy i new one i really need it....
Batista66
Batista66
Batista66
Enthusiastic Member
15-02-2021, 07:14 PM
127 views and no more replies!!!
Batista66
Batista66
Batista66
Enthusiastic Member
16-02-2021, 12:35 AM
Hello all.

I have a problem with my tecno y4 - mt6572

firstly, i flashed a baseband zip and it success and not success, after it i got a problem /system /data /cache can't be mounted or wiped.. 0mb storage

i don't have any backup Sad

I also tried to format data and i couldn't

i have the stock rom but i have another problem with my phone it's not connected to pc i guess there's a broken ic or chip in phone because it's only charging and pc can't detect it even in device manager for manual driver installation.. all i have now is twrp 2.8.2.0 and no os installed,
i'm stuck..

please help me i don't have phone now and I'm not able to buy a new phone i really need it...
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-02-2021, 09:13 AM
(15-02-2021, 12:53 PM)Batista66 Hmm fastboot but i can't do anything after i go to fastboot. Because my pc doesn't detect my phone.. if there's anyway or anything i can do from twrp so it's good... If you mean format data then type yes in twrp i tried it.

when you connect the phone to the pc (both when powered on in fastboot mode and when switched off), does the pc make any connection sound? and does the device get detected in device manager? if no then try a different usb cable and possibly replace the usb port on the phone
and did you try factory mode?
lastly, stop creating multiple threads for the same device issue
Batista66
Batista66
Batista66
Enthusiastic Member
16-02-2021, 09:39 AM

(16-02-2021, 09:13 AM)X3non
(15-02-2021, 12:53 PM)Batista66 Hmm fastboot but i can't do anything after i go to fastboot. Because my pc doesn't detect my phone.. if there's anyway or anything i can do from twrp so it's good... If you mean format data then type yes in twrp i tried it.

when you connect the phone to the pc (both when powered on in fastboot mode and when switched off), does the pc make any connection sound? and does the device get detected in device manager? if no then try a different usb cable and possibly replace the usb port on the phone
and did you try factory mode?
lastly, stop creating multiple threads for the same device issue

sorry for creating multiple threads for the same device issue..

i changed the usb port and tried another pc and another cables. but it wasn't in fastboot. i will try it and thanks a lot for helping. Smile
Pages (2): 1 2 Next