Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] fingerprint issue after format all + download in sp flash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] fingerprint issue after format all + download in sp flash tool

[Please help] fingerprint issue after format all + download in sp flash tool

abdelmalek2004
abdelmalek2004
21-02-2021, 07:57 PM

Hey Guys i have Condor plume l3 smart to flash it i mistakely flashed it with the format all + download option
i ended up with a phone with no imei (nvram) and no fingerprint (proinfo)

i could fix the imei by flashing nvram
but i couldnt fix the fingerprint fy flashing proinfo i tried more than 3 proinfos and same issue please help guys

the phone specs is
Model : SP638
Chip : MT6765
my proinfo is on the attachment
the issue is fingerprint totally disappered from the settings
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-02-2021, 09:15 AM
(21-02-2021, 07:57 PM)abdelmalek2004 Hey Guys i have Condor plume l3 smart to flash it i mistakely flashed it with the format all + download option

but i couldnt fix the fingerprint fy flashing proinfo i tried more than 3 proinfos and same issue please help guys

the phone specs is

did you get these files from a previous backup you made from this faulty device? or from another full working device?
did you try flashing a full emmc backup?
BTW i don't think proinfo is related to fingerprint, proinfo stores SN
abdelmalek2004
abdelmalek2004
25-02-2021, 06:52 PM
(22-02-2021, 09:15 AM)X3non
(21-02-2021, 07:57 PM)abdelmalek2004 Hey Guys i have Condor plume l3 smart to flash it i mistakely flashed it with the format all + download option

the phone specs is

did you get these files from a previous backup you made from this faulty device? or from another full working device?
did you try flashing a full emmc backup?
BTW i don't think proinfo is related to fingerprint, proinfo stores SN

well when i asked some people have same issues they say they got the fingerprint fixed by flashing their own Proinfo & its not ma backup unfortunatly if its mine it will be sloved lol , i got it from another working phone so any solutions ?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-02-2021, 02:42 PM
(25-02-2021, 06:52 PM)abdelmalek2004 well when i asked some people have same issues they say they got the fingerprint fixed by flashing their own Proinfo & its not ma backup unfortunatly if its mine it will be sloved lol , i got it from another working phone so any solutions ?

i hope you are referring to people having this exact same phone model & issue
if yes and flashing the proinfo doesn't help then try flashing a full emmc backup (containing all partitions), if it still doesn't help then only the oem can help you get back the original contents of proinfo or at least help you fix the fingerprint