Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Stock rom version for Moto g stylus
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Stock rom version for Moto g stylus

Stock rom version for Moto g stylus

wiseniggy
wiseniggy
wiseniggy
Enthusiastic Member
05-03-2021, 04:46 PM

Hello, am currently using Moto g stylus running on MetroPCS carrier. Now I need to flash this device with a stock rom that accepts carriers in Nigeria or Africa. I have seen over 100 versions with code name like EU, RetailEu , retailus, retailuk, and so many others, haven't seen any with keywords like AU Or something related to Africa. Can anyone give tips on the right version that should accept Nigerian networks. Thanks. I need the network unlocked
This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 04:47 PM by wiseniggy.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-03-2021, 10:55 AM
(05-03-2021, 04:46 PM)wiseniggy Hello, am currently using Moto g stylus running on MetroPCS carrier. Now I need to flash this device with a stock rom that accepts carriers in Nigeria or Africa. I have seen over 100 versions with code name like EU, RetailEu , retailus, retailuk, and so many others, haven't seen any with keywords like AU Or something related to Africa. Can anyone give tips on the right version that should accept Nigerian networks. Thanks. I need the network unlocked

flashing firmware doesn't remove network lock
for t-mobile / metropcs, either pay the bill for the specified duration then unlock using the unlock app in the phone OR search for and purchase unlock service for from any who can remove network unlock from t-mobile app unlock