Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Hot 7 Pro x625b dead after official system upgrade
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix Hot 7 Pro x625b dead after official system upgrade

Infinix Hot 7 Pro x625b dead after official system upgrade

Simplesenior
Simplesenior
Simplesenior
Enthusiastic Member
09-03-2021, 04:27 PM

Hello Admin,

My phone was working just fine until I got the prompted system update notification. I downloaded and installed it. It was about 350mb.

It started installing and was going to reboot but it never came up. It was fully charged before applying the update so I don't think battery is the problem.

I have tried to force power but not even the boot logo is coming up. It cant go into recovery mode either. The screen is just blank. No boot up of any kind not to talk of a bootloop.

It is only detected by my PC.

THINGS I HAVE DONE.....

I have tried using SP tools to flash. It came back with No Auth file error
I then used Transsion After sales software. It gets stuck for a long time on DA connecting and when it fails, It gives the Status_Ext_Ram_Exception error

I dunno what to do at this point cos I don't even what it formatted in the first place cos of many files inside I don't want to lose. Pls what am I not getting or what else can I do?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-03-2021, 09:09 AM
(09-03-2021, 04:27 PM)Simplesenior ...
I dunno what to do at this point cos I don't even what it formatted in the first place cos of many files inside I don't want to lose. Pls what am I not getting or what else can I do?

have you tried to disconnect / reconnect the battery clip and the device still remains dead?
Simplesenior
Simplesenior
Simplesenior
Enthusiastic Member
10-03-2021, 09:27 AM
(10-03-2021, 09:09 AM)X3non
(09-03-2021, 04:27 PM)Simplesenior ...

have you tried to disconnect / reconnect the battery clip and the device still remains dead?

Yes. I have. I opened the device and disconnected the battery plug and reconnected again. Still wont power on or enter recovery. Nothing seems to happen when using the power and volume keys. Not even a vibrate.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-03-2021, 10:27 AM
(10-03-2021, 09:27 AM)Simplesenior Yes. I have. I opened the device and disconnected the battery plug and reconnected again. Still wont power on or enter recovery. Nothing seems to happen when using the power and volume keys. Not even a vibrate.

i hope you are sure of the connector you disconnected, if unsure then best you disconnect all connectors you can see at the back
if sure that you did the right one, then what happens when you connect the phone to the pc? any connection sound on the pc, does device manager refresh?
Simplesenior
Simplesenior
Simplesenior
Enthusiastic Member
15-03-2021, 11:49 AM

(11-03-2021, 10:27 AM)X3non
(10-03-2021, 09:27 AM)Simplesenior Yes. I have. I opened the device and disconnected the battery plug and reconnected again. Still wont power on or enter recovery. Nothing seems to happen when using the power and volume keys. Not even a vibrate.

i hope you are sure of the connector you disconnected, if unsure then best you disconnect all connectors you can see at the back
if sure that you did the right one, then what happens when you connect the phone to the pc? any connection sound on the pc, does device manager refresh?

Yes. I am very sure I disconnected the battery plug. Pc detected it when connected and device manager refreshes. Connection is even detected as a port (Com #).
This post was last modified: 16-03-2021, 08:44 AM by Simplesenior.
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
15-03-2021, 02:10 PM
(15-03-2021, 11:49 AM)Simplesenior Yes. I am very sure I disconnected the battery plug. Pc detected it when connected and device manager refreshes. Connection is even detected as a port (Com #).

Download and flash stock rom for your device @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-27959.html
custom da @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23339.html
This post was last modified: 16-03-2021, 08:57 AM by X3non.
Simplesenior
Simplesenior
Simplesenior
Enthusiastic Member
16-03-2021, 08:46 AM
(15-03-2021, 02:10 PM)Abdulakeem14
(15-03-2021, 11:49 AM)Simplesenior i hope you are sure of the connector you disconnected, if unsure then best you disconnect all connectors you can see at the back

Yes. I am very sure I disconnected the battery plug. Pc detected it when connected and device manager refreshes. Connection is even detected as a port (Com #).
Download and flash stock rom for your device @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-27959.html
custom da @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23339.html
[/quote]

Thanks. I have done all these arleady. I have used SP flash tools and Transsion afterslaes software. See initial post.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-03-2021, 09:43 AM
(16-03-2021, 08:46 AM)Simplesenior ...
Thanks. I have done all these arleady. I have used SP flash tools and Transsion afterslaes software. See initial post.

he wasn't referring to what you've done before now
after disconnecting / reconnecting the battery then retry flashing again