Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] SP FLASH TOOL with REALME C12 Firmware error
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] SP FLASH TOOL with REALME C12 Firmware error

[Please help] SP FLASH TOOL with REALME C12 Firmware error

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-03-2021, 08:32 AM

(22-03-2021, 02:43 PM)Shogan So in other words the only solution left is to replace the motherboard?

you might want to take it to an expert hardware technician first before you consider changing the pcb
cjgrenlund
cjgrenlund
cjgrenlund
30-07-2021, 07:18 AM
I don't think you need to replace the motherboard, I don't know why but my device always do that. When I tried to backup my stock rom using sp flash tool and wwr mtk tools, after doing a readback using sp flash tool, my phone would stay dead for a several minutes after unplugging it from the usb cable, it won't power on, even after pressing the pwer on and volume buttons, but for some reason after a couple of minutes of pressing buttons it would power on itself
Shogan
Shogan
Shogan
Enthusiastic Member
30-07-2021, 02:50 PM
(30-07-2021, 07:18 AM)cjgrenlund I don't think you need to replace the motherboard, I don't know why but my device always do that. When I tried to backup my stock rom using sp flash tool and wwr mtk tools, after doing a readback using sp flash tool, my phone would stay dead for a several minutes after unplugging it from the usb cable, it won't power on, even after pressing the pwer on and volume buttons, but for some reason after a couple of minutes of pressing buttons it would power on itself

unfortunately mine did not respond even after hours it just stayed dead. If the emmc is dead then theres really not much you can do other than replacing it.
Androbaxton
Androbaxton
Androbaxton
Techie Member
21-09-2021, 09:48 AM
I have the same phone as yours, I don't know I will read the system of the phone and send it to you. find attached copy of screenshot.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-09-2021, 12:19 PM

(30-07-2021, 07:18 AM)cjgrenlund I don't think you need to replace the motherboard, I don't know why but my device always do that. When I tried to backup my stock rom using sp flash tool and wwr mtk tools, after doing a readback using sp flash tool, my phone would stay dead for a several minutes after unplugging it from the usb cable, it won't power on, even after pressing the pwer on and volume buttons, but for some reason after a couple of minutes of pressing buttons it would power on itself

because it's still stuck in flash mode (brom or preloader), on certain devices you just need to hold the same boot key or different key along with power button for a longer time (below 30 seconds though) in order to power on. this may or maybe apply to all devices
on others you need to wait it out OR if you can access the battery then disconnect / reconnect it will get the device out of flash mode

in the OP's case though he can neither readback nor flash
This post was last modified: 22-09-2021, 12:27 PM by X3non.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-09-2021, 12:31 PM
(30-07-2021, 02:50 PM)Shogan unfortunately mine did not respond even after hours it just stayed dead. If the emmc is dead then theres really not much you can do other than replacing it.

heard of mtk client? you can give it a trial and see if you're able to perform basic operations e.g read / write to a partition e.g boot
see https://github.com/bkerler/mtkclient
Pages (2): Previous 1 2