Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Blackview BV9600 pro Rooting
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Blackview BV9600 pro Rooting

Blackview BV9600 pro Rooting

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-03-2021, 10:03 AM

(27-03-2021, 11:58 AM)gabstar On the NoCommand screen I used the Vol+ and Power button but ...

use the right combo and you're not to hold the buttons indefinitely otherwise your device will reboot
it's power key + vol up not vol up + power key
gabstar
gabstar
gabstar
29-03-2021, 10:52 AM
(29-03-2021, 10:03 AM)X3non
(27-03-2021, 11:58 AM)gabstar On the NoCommand screen I used the Vol+ and Power button but ...

use the right combo and you're not to hold the buttons indefinitely otherwise your device will reboot
it's power key + vol up not vol up + power key

Is it not to hold down the volume up and power button at the same time till there's a change on the screen to either the recovery mode or other screen, because that's what I do and it goes back to bootloader instead of recovery mode.
This post was last modified: 29-03-2021, 10:56 AM by gabstar.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-03-2021, 08:05 AM
(29-03-2021, 10:52 AM)gabstar Is it not to hold down the volume up and power button at the same time till there's a change on the screen to either the recovery mode or other screen, because that's what I do and it goes back to bootloader instead of recovery mode.

no, holding power key indefinitely will reboot the device
when you're on the no command screen, press and hold power key then immediately press vol up and release both keys, the device should proceed to recovery mode
gabstar
gabstar
gabstar
31-03-2021, 08:41 PM
(30-03-2021, 08:05 AM)X3non
(29-03-2021, 10:52 AM)gabstar Is it not to hold down the volume up and power button at the same time till there's a change on the screen to either the recovery mode or other screen, because that's what I do and it goes back to bootloader instead of recovery mode.

when you're on the no command screen, press and hold power key then immediately press vol up and release both keys, the device should proceed to recovery mode

Hello thanks again this far.
Please is there any application I can use to flash the TWRP recovery image in my phone without a computer?
My phone seems to be having USB connection problem, I have tried revoking USB authorisation it is still having inconsistency with connection to PC.
gabstar
gabstar
gabstar
31-03-2021, 09:32 PM

(31-03-2021, 08:41 PM)gabstar
(30-03-2021, 08:05 AM)X3non

Hello thanks again this far.
Please is there any application I can use to flash the TWRP recovery image in my phone without a computer?
My phone seems to be having USB connection problem, I have tried revoking USB authorisation it is still having inconsistency with connection to PC.

I really want to appreciate every effort from you all on this thread so far. I finally just use flashify to flash in the TWRP recovery and was able to boot to recovery directly from the app. Meaning I can now go ahead and do a full backup and wipe the device to install a custom ROM that I want to use. Though I will still have to go read up how to use TWRP recovery again because it's been really really long while I used it.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH.
gabstar
gabstar
gabstar
01-04-2021, 05:25 PM
(27-03-2021, 11:58 AM)gabstar
(27-03-2021, 10:54 AM)X3non
(26-03-2021, 12:41 PM)gabstar My device just won't stay connected for my to get out the boot.img from my current ROM, So I chat up Blackview Customer Services on Skype asking for ROM for my exact model and build number BV9600Pro_S700_V1.1_20190430V57 and I got this link

https://mega.nz/#!yXpA3IQR!Zst3KguckNa-K...K9nHSm2a1Y

but my question now is that can I use the mahisk manager to patch the boot.img from this ROM and use on my device?

Okay I downloaded the ROM and unpacked it using WinRAR then patched the boot.img using magisk manager, but while flashing it using the fastboot I got an error msg that the partition doesn't exist:::

C:\Users\platform-tools-latest-windows\platform-tools>fastboot flash patched_boot patched_boot.img
target reported max download size of 134217728 bytes
sending 'patched_boot' (10983 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.059s]
writing 'patched_boot'...
FAILED (remote: This partition doesn't exist)
finished. total time: 1.425s

Does this mean the I was given isn't same with my current ROM?

Okay I just edited the name and tried again successfully ::::
C:\Users\platform-tools-latest-windows\platform-tools>fastboot boot recovery.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 1.667s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.155s]
finished. total time: 1.839s

Going check if it's rooted now.
I have root access not but still can't boot to recovery, rather the device boot to orange mode and later display No Command

the right command to flash to boot partition is
fastboot flash boot filename.img

whereas the "fastboot boot" command e.g below, simply boots the image without flashing, meaning that when you reboot the device, root will be lost
fastboot boot filename.img

in no command screen, you're to press power button + vol up (the combo might vary on your device) to proceed to recovery mode

On the NoCommand screen I used the Vol+ and Power button but the device booted to bootloader options and when I selected recovery mode again I was back to Orange mode to no command, then I tried vol-and power button but that booted to Orange mode then normal system.

Any other option please?
Should I have to use fastboot to flash lock to avoid the Orange mode so I can get to recovery?
Or should I have to flash in the stock ROM to see if the TWRP I flashed in is the problem, if so will flashing in the stock recovery be ok with root retained?

I followed one of your links to edit lk.img and flashed on my bv9600pro it just remove the Orange State Display but won't still give access to recovery, I had to reflash on the device the stock lk.img and stock recovery.img and still can't boot to recovery. I'm guessing it's all as a result of the unlocking. Please any other way I fix this?

Hello please I'm having TWRP loop issue.
Blackview bv9600pro Rooted with Magisk patched boot.img
I just wanted to factory reset before backing up and now phone's stuck, please help.
Can I copy the stock ROM which I had downloaded to SDcard and use TWRP to install it or any other custom ROM?

Please I'll still like to keep the root and TWRP as I have been striving to get these for works with my phone barely staying connected to PC with me not having one close by.
This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 06:29 PM by gabstar.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-04-2021, 11:14 PM
(01-04-2021, 05:25 PM)gabstar Hello please I'm having TWRP loop issue.
I just wanted to factory reset before backing up and now phone's stuck, please help.
Can I copy the stock ROM which I had downloaded to SDcard and use TWRP to install it or any other custom ROM?

Please I'll still like to keep the root and TWRP as I have been striving to get these for works with my phone barely staying connected to PC with me not having one close by.

performing a proper factory reset should fix this issue, from twrp > reboot bootloader then run the command "fastboot -w"
OR flash stock recovery then perform a factory reset
gabstar
gabstar
gabstar
03-04-2021, 01:27 AM
(02-04-2021, 11:14 PM)X3non

performing a proper factory reset should fix this issue, from twrp > reboot bootloader then run the command "fastboot -w"

My device barely stay connected properly before this loop issue and now when reboot to bootloader from TWRP fastboot couldn't at my device.
Are you there files I can flash other than the recovery from the.rar ROM I have to fix it?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-04-2021, 12:49 AM
(03-04-2021, 01:27 AM)gabstar My device barely stay connected properly before this loop issue and now when reboot to bootloader from TWRP fastboot couldn't at my device.
Are you there files I can flash other than the recovery from the.rar ROM I have to fix it?

fix fastboot detection ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17105.html
and i already mentioned that you don't need to flash full firmware, either perform a factory reset using fastboot or flash back stock recovery and factory reset from within stock recovery
gabstar
gabstar
gabstar
06-04-2021, 12:14 AM

(02-04-2021, 11:14 PM)X3non

Hello please is fastboot -w the command for factory reset? Just tried it and fastboot says unknown command

Also the stock ROM I have extracted from the .rar find downloaded has a lot of files in .IMG should I have to flash them all?
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next