Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Huawei Y5P dra-lx9 imei repair
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Huawei Y5P dra-lx9 imei repair

Huawei Y5P dra-lx9 imei repair

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
dankar
dankar
dankar
Experienced Member
30-05-2021, 09:50 AM

hello! I saw it is possible with sigmakey software but you have to open the phone and testpoint it which is very inconvenient!
Can you provide other solution on how to repair imei on this model which doesn't require the phone to be opened?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-05-2021, 09:51 AM
(30-05-2021, 09:50 AM)dankar hello! I saw it is possible with sigmakey software but you have to open the phone and testpoint it which is very inconvenient!
Can you provide other solution on how to repair imei on this model which doesn't require the phone to be opened?

different method you could try @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html ; ensure that the baseband isn't unknown
dankar
dankar
dankar
Experienced Member
01-06-2021, 07:53 PM
As or the methods in the tutorials here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html the tools are either for pay or too old for the cpu of the Y5P which is MT6762R, the free software that maybe could repair the imei of this model is modem meta I believe (I may be wrong) so I was trying to repair the imei on huawei y5p dra-lx9 with modem meta latest version 10.2044, the drivers appear to be all installed and recognized, they got installed by huawei hisuite software, I turn off the phone and connect it and it to modem meta, the phone goes into meta mode but the modem meta always stops at 19% in the procedure of getting the kernel port and displays an error: "it cannot find the meta usb com port for modem handshake" "please check the usb driver version or find the driver owner to check".

It seems I have done everything correctly but it always stops there! Do you have any solutions as for modem meta or can you please provide any another software (free or cracked maybe?) to repair imei on this model?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-06-2021, 10:35 AM
(01-06-2021, 07:53 PM)dankar As or the methods in the tutorials here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html the tools are either for pay or too old for the cpu of the Y5P which is MT6762R, the free software that maybe could repair the imei of this model is modem meta I believe (I may be wrong) so I was trying to repair the imei on huawei y5p dra-lx9 with modem meta latest version 10.2044, the drivers appear to be all installed and recognized, they got installed by huawei hisuite software, I turn off the phone and connect it and it to modem meta, the phone goes into meta mode but the modem meta always stops at 19% in the procedure of getting the kernel port and displays an error: "it cannot find the meta usb com port for modem handshake" "please check the usb driver version or find the driver owner to check".

It seems I have done everything correctly but it always stops there! Do you have any solutions as for modem meta or can you please provide any another software (free or cracked maybe?) to repair imei on this model?

when your phone is in meta mode, is it detected in device manager?
dankar
dankar
dankar
Experienced Member
02-06-2021, 02:10 PM

from what I gather the phone gets connected and recognized by windows when it is in meta mode, so it should also be detected in device manager but I'm not able prove it 100%, what should I look for in device manager to be sure it is recognized?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-06-2021, 10:28 AM
(02-06-2021, 02:10 PM)dankar from what I gather the phone gets connected and recognized by windows when it is in meta mode, so it should also be detected in device manager but I'm not able prove it 100%, what should I look for in device manager to be sure it is recognized?

when device manager refreshes (if it does) then check under ports & lpt or if there's any new not-installed device
dankar
dankar
dankar
Experienced Member
08-06-2021, 04:36 PM
when I connect the turned off phone the device manager very briefly detects "mediatek preloader usb vcom (com3)" then it gets undetected and other devices appear (see picture) after a while modem meta stops at 19% and i get the message:"
FAILURE
---------------------------
It cannot find the META USB COM port for Modem handshake.
Please check the USB driver version or find the driver owner to check."
Attached Files
.jpg
phone.JPG
Size: 17.76 KB / Downloads: 6
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-06-2021, 10:25 AM
(08-06-2021, 04:36 PM)dankar when I connect the turned off phone the device manager very briefly detects "mediatek preloader usb vcom (com3)" then it gets undetected and other devices appear (see picture) after a while modem meta stops at 19% and i get the message:"
FAILURE
It cannot find the META USB COM port for Modem handshake.
Please check the USB driver version or find the driver owner to check."

this rules out any method that requires meta mode, e.g maui / modem meta, sn writer
you can try using miracle thunder method or any hardware box / dongle tool along with the DA file for this model
DA file is listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23321.html
This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 10:27 AM by X3non.
dankar
dankar
dankar
Experienced Member
09-06-2021, 09:54 PM
i tried with miracle thunder 2.82, i believe i set all the options right (check pictures) but i as it happens with maui meta the usb vcom gets briefly recognized and then disconnected, do I have to give up? it would be kind of a defeat! :/

i also tried 4th boot and 8th boot
This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 09:55 PM by dankar.
Attached Files
.jpg
Capture.JPG
Size: 76.46 KB / Downloads: 8
.jpg
Capture2.JPG
Size: 100.77 KB / Downloads: 8
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-06-2021, 11:18 AM

(09-06-2021, 09:54 PM)dankar i tried with miracle thunder 2.82, i believe i set all the options right (check pictures) but i as it happens with maui meta the usb vcom gets briefly recognized and then disconnected, do I have to give up? it would be kind of a defeat! :/

i also tried 4th boot and 8th boot

Custom settings is fine
Attach a full screenshot of miracle thunder for the screenshot capture2
Pages (2): 1 2 Next