Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android I dont have pc and i cant access anything
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

I dont have pc and i cant access anything

I dont have pc and i cant access anything

AKS BRAR
AKS BRAR
AKS BRAR
Enthusiastic Member
04-06-2021, 02:11 PM

This is my second thread first one is for twrp my ported twrp having some issues i changed my img and then went into fastboot i already mentioned in last thread that when i do restart i lose my os cause of twrp bug and i also mistakely erased recovery by 'fastboot erase recovery' and i reboot now there is not recovery and os. And my poor bootloader is not booting i think because there is not stock recovery available. Now i have one option to use sp flash tool and flash stock rom in preload but problem is i dont have pc and i live in foresty area and no one have pc here
Any help will be thankful
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2021, 11:33 AM
(04-06-2021, 02:11 PM)AKSĀ BRAR This is my second thread first one is for twrp my ported twrp having some issues i changed my img and then went into fastboot i already mentioned in last thread that when i do restart i lose my os cause of twrp bug and i also mistakely erased recovery by 'fastboot erase recovery' and i reboot now there is not recovery and os. And my poor bootloader is not booting i think because there is not stock recovery available. Now i have one option to use sp flash tool and flash stock rom in preload but problem is i dont have pc and i live in foresty area and no one have pc here
Any help will be thankful

You'll surely need a PC at this point
This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 11:33 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.