Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I need help to fix my camon 11
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] I need help to fix my camon 11

[Please help] I need help to fix my camon 11

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-06-2021, 11:51 AM

(14-06-2021, 11:37 AM)Abiodun Olatunji Im not pressing any button, I'll try to reflash stock boot from stock firmware later today and I'll confirm if sp flashtool work on other mediatek device too.

If same error then try https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Abiodun Olatunji
Abiodun Olatunji
Abiodun Olatunji
15-06-2021, 06:12 AM
Ive tried the python and libusb option but when I select scatter file in sp flashtool im getting this error (image checksum failed) I tried latest version of so flashtool and got this error too (checksum mismatch) but I don't have any checksum.ini file inside the rom folder, I load the scatter file of other firmware I have that contain checksum.ini and it load successfuly but if I load the scatter file of my backup rom or the one I downloaded in hovatek that contain only recovery image then I'll be getting the mentioned error, please what can be causing the error and what's the the solution to it.
Im thinking of generate new checksum.ini but I want your knowledge on this sir.
Thanks for your help so far.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-06-2021, 10:29 AM
(15-06-2021, 06:12 AM)Abiodun Olatunji Ive tried the python and libusb option but when I select scatter file in sp flashtool im getting this error (image checksum failed) I tried latest version of so flashtool and got this error too (checksum mismatch) but I don't have any checksum.ini file inside the rom folder, I load the scatter file of other firmware I have that contain checksum.ini and it load successfuly but if I load the scatter file of my backup rom or the one I downloaded in hovatek that contain only recovery image then I'll be getting the mentioned error, please what can be causing the error and what's the the solution to it.
Im thinking of generate new checksum.ini but I want your knowledge on this sir.
Thanks for your help so far.

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23301.html
Abiodun Olatunji
Abiodun Olatunji
Abiodun Olatunji
16-06-2021, 08:40 AM
This work for me, thank you sir.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
30-08-2021, 06:44 PM

Pls if u must use veb view on magisk ,make sure u flash magisk manager for recovery mode .it will save u whenever u have issue booting up .all u have to do is boot to recovery TWRP and open terminal and run "sh sdcard/mm and from there u can disable the module
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3