Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix x657b dead
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix x657b dead

Infinix x657b dead

lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
15-07-2021, 01:08 PM

Good afternoon my bosses,i have an Infinix x657b with me here I bought it as easy buy and was 20days late to repay the loan and I need to contact those people owing me money in other to pay them,but some features were disabled by the security plugin including my social media app and WhatsApp on the device so I downloaded stock rom from hovatek and tried to flash it with aftersales software the software stucked at da connection and after a while it will say da connection error ram ext stuff,then I moved on to cm2mt2 software (I have the dongle latest version) and lucky for me it load the file on the phone successfully but now the device is dead,thankfully I backed up the formal firmware on the phone when it was still working perfectly,so I decided to reflash the backed up firmware and to my surprised cm2mt2 start showing EMI PERM ERROR ,and start asking me to select the correct EMI so I started picking it and trying it one after the other(I mean the EMI versions) till I reach 10 and it’s still the same thing please help me out ,I tried using spflash tool it asking for Auth file
This post was last modified: 15-07-2021, 01:11 PM by lordruffy.
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
16-07-2021, 01:57 AM
I’be been able to revive the Infinix box x657b using the original backed up firmware + Cm2…thanks everyone
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
16-07-2021, 04:57 AM
I was able to get the phone back on but with the help of the backed up firmware but the problem still persist I mean the security plugin that have the admin power and located at where the find my device option is located but can’t be deactivated or turn off,I don’t also have access to developer option,in order to root it….please hovatek help me with the file to fix this device
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-07-2021, 10:35 AM
(16-07-2021, 04:57 AM)lordruffy I was able to get the phone back on but with the help of the backed up firmware but the problem still persist I mean the security plugin that have the admin power and located at where the find my device option is located but can’t be deactivated or turn off,I don’t also have access to developer option,in order to root it….please hovatek help me with the file to fix this device

what security plugin is this? attach a screenshot
also what's the build number of the device? and the build number of the firmware you flashed?