Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno L3 not booting to recovery mode
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno L3 not booting to recovery mode

Tecno L3 not booting to recovery mode

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
jangalusky
jangalusky
jangalusky
Enthusiastic Member
22-07-2014, 05:19 AM

same problem here, i flashed already made cwm recovery 4rm white tecno l3 to dt of black evryfin went successful.. now to boot into recovery it stuck on tecno bootlop & i av clockworkmod backup jzt dt d phone cnt boot into cmw recovery 2 restore d backup. if there any l3 around mi here, i cn do both readback backup via sp-flashtool/ mtk backup wt rootshell & flash bck to phone jzt tht there wz none

plz cn u jzt giv mi access 2 dwnloads l3 stock mtkbackup only 1hrs z ok
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-07-2014, 08:38 AM
(22-07-2014, 05:19 AM)jangalusky same problem here, i flashed already made cwm recovery 4rm white tecno l3 to dt of black evryfin went successful.. now to boot into recovery it stuck on tecno bootlop & i av clockworkmod backup jzt dt d phone cnt boot into cmw recovery 2 restore d backup. if there any l3 around mi here, i cn do both readback backup via sp-flashtool/ mtk backup wt rootshell & flash bck to phone jzt tht there wz none

plz cn u jzt giv mi access 2 dwnloads l3 stock mtkbackup only 1hrs z ok

in this situation, you best build and install Clockworkmod to your l3 using MTK droid tools. follow How to create / install ClockworkMod recovery on any MTK (Tecno) Android device

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
27-08-2019, 04:49 PM
Guys I was facing the same problem. L3 was stuck on no command and bypassed by touching the home button and made the selection with options button
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2019, 04:57 PM
(27-08-2019, 04:49 PM)Justin Bintunimana Guys I was facing the same problem. L3 was stuck on no command and bypassed by touching the home button and made the selection with options button

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
Click Ask Question at the top to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2