Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Play store stopped working
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Play store stopped working

Play store stopped working

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
07-06-2015, 02:59 PM

My subscription finished so it took me about three weeks to resubscribe now after I did my play store stopped working I use a gionee p2s and the phone is rooted and I changed the imei number to enable glo bb sub

Sent from my P2S using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2015, 04:43 PM
(07-06-2015, 02:59 PM)Phartone My subscription finished so it took me about three  weeks to resubscribe now after I did my play store stopped working I use a gionee p2s and the phone is rooted and I changed the imei number to enable glo bb sub

whats the exact error playstore gives? different playstore issues require different fixes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
07-06-2015, 06:12 PM
Keeps telling me no network connection and that includes the whole of my Android applications like my gmail acct, infact everything that uses google acct

Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
07-06-2015, 06:35 PM
I have cleared up my catch done everything still didn't work. I went ahead to remove updates and my account was removed now it's asking me to use Wi-Fi when I have subscribed in both the networks I use on the phone

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2015, 09:28 PM

(07-06-2015, 06:35 PM)Phartone I have cleared up my catch done everything still didn't work. I went ahead to remove updates and my account was removed now it's asking me to use Wi-Fi when I have subscribed in both the networks I use on the phone

are you using any proxy software on the phone? like Simple server etc?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
07-06-2015, 10:05 PM
I use mobile uncle aside that no other

Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
08-06-2015, 07:28 AM
I used mobile uncle to change the imei of the gionee p2s and all this while it was working but just stopped recently when I subscribed for a new plan on glo

Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
08-06-2015, 09:13 AM
(08-06-2015, 07:28 AM)Phartone I used mobile uncle to change the imei of the gionee p2s and all this while it was working but just stopped recently when I subscribed for a new plan on glo

Here's how to fix playstore error "Pharton" I had the same problem long time ago  but now I know how to fix it. The problem can be  resolve  by removing host file  /etc/hosts file.

REQUIREMENT: -  
● You must be Rooted, before you follow my simple guide.
● DOwnload Root Explorer, to access the file.
●Launch Root explorer, Scrol down and look for etc folder
●Cick to open the etc folder and locatefolder and delete  hosts files, better, instead of removing the file rename it to something else, so that you can restore it back if needed or backup the host file before deleting .
Sometimes you need to reboot the phone, sometimes it works straight away and if it doesn't work straight up just restart .
Visit HERE for more methods on how to fix the issue
This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 09:52 AM by Spondulix.
Phartone
Phartone
Phartone
Techie Member
08-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Now the second method I saw the etc file but couldn't locate the host file inside of the etc file

Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
08-06-2015, 12:34 PM

(08-06-2015, 12:24 PM)Phartone Now the second method I saw the etc file but couldn't locate the host file inside of the etc file

Launch root explorer, make sure you are on the root panel/Folder locate (etc folder click to open and scrol down to h and there u look for folder named hosts then press&hold the hosts file and click delete or rename it to hosts1 or anyname you like
Pages (2): 1 2 Next