Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno Phantom Z soft bricked or Hard bricked.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno Phantom Z soft bricked or Hard bricked.

[Please help] Tecno Phantom Z soft bricked or Hard bricked.

sodiqyinka
sodiqyinka
sodiqyinka
Enthusiastic Member
07-06-2015, 05:39 PM

Hello sir. My phone got bricked this morning. My playstore and synchronisation hasn't been working for about 2weeks now. I erased all mydata, it still remained the same so i decided to flash another ROM. I loaded the SP Flashtools V5 and loaded the scatter file. Don't know what went while flashing the system.img, it just brought out error and stopped the flashing process. I removed the fone, loaded d scatter file again but alas, whenever i plug the fone, it keeps saying 'USB Device not recognised' 'The last USB Device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it' Please help... I've tried another computer, still the same response. Please help me sir.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2015, 09:21 PM
(07-06-2015, 05:39 PM)sodiqyinka Hello sir. My phone got bricked this morning. My playstore and synchronisation hasn't been working for about 2weeks now. I erased all mydata, it still remained the same so i decided to flash another ROM. I loaded the SP Flashtools V5 and loaded the scatter file. Don't know what went while flashing the system.img, it just brought out error and stopped the flashing process. I removed the fone, loaded d scatter file again but alas, whenever i plug the fone, it keeps saying 'USB Device not recognised' 'The last USB Device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it' Please help... I've tried another computer, still the same response. Please help me sir.

you must've interrupted flashing. follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sodiqyinka
sodiqyinka
sodiqyinka
Enthusiastic Member
07-06-2015, 10:15 PM
(07-06-2015, 09:21 PM)hovatek
(07-06-2015, 05:39 PM)sodiqyinka Hello sir. My phone got bricked this morning. My playstore and synchronisation hasn't been working for about 2weeks now. I erased all mydata, it still remained the same so i decided to flash another ROM. I loaded the SP Flashtools V5 and loaded the scatter file. Don't know what went while flashing the system.img, it just brought out error and stopped the flashing process. I removed the fone, loaded d scatter file again but alas, whenever i plug the fone, it keeps saying 'USB Device not recognised' 'The last USB Device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it' Please help... I've tried another computer, still the same response. Please help me sir.

you must've interrupted flashing. follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
Would plug the phone and wait till it shows d battery sign. Thanks a lot sir. God bless you!