Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Phone sometimes does not boot past the Tecno logo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Phone sometimes does not boot past the Tecno logo

[Please help] Phone sometimes does not boot past the Tecno logo

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
16-06-2015, 10:40 AM

still facing the same problem o. and there is no way I can do firmware upgrade there is no cache file in the tecno m5 backup
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2015, 12:57 PM
(16-06-2015, 10:40 AM)Eureka still facing the same problem o. and there is no way I can do firmware upgrade there is no cache file in the tecno m5 backup

not asking you to do a firmware upgrade and I dont recall asking you to format.
i asked you to just flash the files using normal download in Sp flash tool.
do that and let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
16-06-2015, 09:11 PM
still cant boot past the logo, if i try wipe data/factory reset, it gives me error, mount/data error, i am confused and i dont knw wat to do again, or is it because i am using a partion mem card and some system phone files was link to it and wen i wipe d partition resulted in dis problem, d firmware in ur tecno backup, d files re not complete
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2015, 09:42 PM
(16-06-2015, 09:11 PM)Eureka still cant boot past the logo, if i try wipe data/factory reset, it gives me error, mount/data error, i am confused and i dont knw wat to do again, or is it because i am using a partion mem card and some system phone files was link to it and wen i wipe d partition resulted in dis problem, d firmware in ur tecno backup, d files re not complete

if the files werent enough, they wouldnt have fixed your phone in they first place would they?
here's your own post @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-379...l#pid30323 confirming it
follow the guide @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html to fix the mount /data error
This post was last modified: 16-06-2015, 09:47 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
17-06-2015, 04:35 PM

OK, thanks and try the other method it work, the eMM China method, thanks so much and hope I can backup the cwm of my phone
Pages (2): Previous 1 2