Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Hot x507 mtk backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Hot x507 mtk backup

[Please help] Infinix Hot x507 mtk backup

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
nichosah
nichosah
nichosah
Enthusiastic Member
17-06-2015, 08:24 AM

pls grant me permission to download the infinix hot x507 mtk back up. Thanks
reggylartey@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-06-2015, 12:35 PM
(17-06-2015, 08:24 AM)nichosah pls grant me permission to download the infinix hot x507 mtk back up. Thanks
reggylartey@gmail.com

if the phone is bricked, how did it happen?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nichosah
nichosah
nichosah
Enthusiastic Member
17-06-2015, 03:15 PM
A friend made me root his infinix for him, about a week time he got a notification to update his phone and that bricked his infinix,his phone was only booting to recovery. I gave him links to download certain files I will use to do the unbricking this coming weekend but I think later when he got home, he was experimenting with them and worsen the case, and now it doesn't power on anymore, not even charging! Initially i made him download cwm ,sp tool n stock ROM, so i planned on flashing the ROM with cwm but at d look of things I think I need preloader,logo.bin.... infact a whole mtk backup. Am familiar with the use of sp flash tool and mtkdroid tools so I think that would help! Thanks in Advance!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-06-2015, 05:50 PM
(17-06-2015, 03:15 PM)nichosah A friend made me root his infinix for him, about a week time he got a notification to update his phone and that bricked his infinix,his phone was only booting to recovery. I gave him links to download certain files I will use to do the unbricking this coming weekend but I think later when he got home, he was experimenting with them and worsen the case, and now it doesn't power on anymore, not even charging! Initially i made him download cwm ,sp tool n stock ROM, so i planned on flashing the ROM with cwm but at d look of things I think I need preloader,logo.bin.... infact a whole mtk backup. Am familiar with the use of sp flash tool and mtkdroid tools so I think that would help! Thanks in Advance!

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nichosah
nichosah
nichosah
Enthusiastic Member
17-06-2015, 06:05 PM

OK thanks!
nichosah
nichosah
nichosah
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Hi Admin!
After flashing, am still not seeing anything! The only difference now is the sp flash tool detects the infinix hot x507 but after flashing, the phone is still dead
webskillz
webskillz
webskillz
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2015, 06:14 PM
(20-06-2015, 03:39 PM)nichosah Hi Admin!
After flashing, am still not seeing anything! The only difference now is the sp flash tool detects the infinix hot x507 but after flashing, the phone is still dead

just connect your fone to a power source and keep charging ...be it via ur usb port or direct charging.. it might take days bt it will still come up
13-09-2015, 12:23 AM
(20-06-2015, 06:14 PM)webskillz

just connect your fone to a power source and keep charging ...be it via ur usb port or direct charging.. it might take days bt it will still come up

Please grant me permission to download infinix x507 mtk backup..my email address is jwaforo@gmail.com
My phone got bricked after i installed exposed installer in a new DARK L rom...i had already done a backup via cwm so at first i thought everything would be alright ...i went to cwm but nothing worked and i cant even restore it gives me errors : E:cant mount (cache/recovery/ command,log or last_log

Also E:format_volume:make_extf4fs failed on dev/block/mmcblk0p6 ....i tried flashing the recovery image via sp flash tool it was succesfull but still the same errors ...thats when i thought thathat if i restore a whole phone can help me fix it.i really need the phone please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-09-2015, 09:04 PM

did charging work?
This post was last modified: 13-09-2015, 09:04 PM by hovatek.

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-09-2015, 09:05 PM

(13-09-2015, 12:23 AM)jwaforo@gmail.com Please grant me permission to download infinix x507 mtk backup..my email address is jwaforo@gmail.com
My phone got bricked after i installed exposed installer in a new DARK L rom...i had already done a backup via cwm so at first i thought everything would be alright ...i went to cwm but nothing worked and i cant even restore it gives me errors : E:cant mount (cache/recovery/ command,log or last_log

Also E:format_volume:make_extf4fs failed on dev/block/mmcblk0p6 ....i tried flashing the recovery image via sp flash tool it was succesfull but still the same errors ...thats when i thought thathat if i restore a whole phone can help me fix it.i really need the phone please help

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next