Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Tecno F7 won't Boot or Charge but responds when connected to a computer
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My Tecno F7 won't Boot or Charge but responds when connected to a computer

[Please help] My Tecno F7 won't Boot or Charge but responds when connected to a computer

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-06-2015, 07:23 PM

(29-06-2015, 05:53 PM)kelvinlyttle1 Thanks  a lot for your assistance Smile  Smile  Smile ,

I have been able to successfully flash the phone with the Tecno (A+) Variant 2 stock ROM .

Though it entered a boot loop, i was able to fix that but the major reason i flashed the phone in the first place was because the BLUETOOTH, WIFI and HOTSPOT weren't working (Refuse to turn on) and i am back to the same problem.

What do i do to fix this?

thanks.

Follow the steps @ http://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-a...t-turn-on/ . let me know if it persists

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
Enthusiastic Member
03-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Good day,

I have tried everything on the thread you provided and they still refused to come on

I made some other findings,

Under SETTINGS---ABOUT PHONE---STATUS--> i have

WI-FI MAC address
Unavailable

Bluetootth address
Unavailable

IP address[Image: C:\Users\OBARO\Desktop]

The sensors not working are:

Bluetooth
Wifi and Hotspot

BUT THE GPS SENSOR IS WORKING

Please what do i do next.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2015-07-03-13-22-00.png
Size: 113.7 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2015, 03:42 PM
(03-07-2015, 01:27 PM)kelvinlyttle1 Good day,

I have tried everything on the thread you provided and they still refused to come on

I made some other findings,

Under SETTINGS---ABOUT PHONE---STATUS--> i have

WI-FI MAC address
Unavailable

Bluetootth address
Unavailable

IP address[Image: C:\Users\OBARO\Desktop]

The sensors not working are:

Bluetooth
Wifi and Hotspot

BUT THE GPS SENSOR IS WORKING

Please what do i do next.

1. does the phone have baseband?
2. follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-117.html and see if Mac address comes up
This post was last modified: 03-07-2015, 03:47 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
Enthusiastic Member
04-07-2015, 12:33 AM
Thank you,

according to the thread you referred me to, i am supposed to have a MAC address that is not working which i am to copy down and write it back using Hex Editor

but in my case i don't have a MAC address at all (Unavailable).

I tried writing replacing the WIFI file with the one i downloaded using different MAC addresses but it didn't work as well. It ended up turning my Baseband Version to Unavailable as well. but that was fixed immediately i reset the phone

Baseband version
MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.MP.V6.P15,
2013/07/15 15:57

Though i noticed that when i load the scatter file into SP
_Flash_Tool(both versions) the option to flash nvram is not present. I think that is where the problem is coming from i did not flash nvram while i was flashing the phone initially.

So what is your advice?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2015, 01:54 PM

(04-07-2015, 12:33 AM)kelvinlyttle1 Thank you,

according to the thread you referred me to, i am supposed to have a MAC address that is not working which i am to copy down and write it back using Hex Editor

but in my case i don't have a MAC address at all (Unavailable).

I tried writing replacing the WIFI file with the one i downloaded using different MAC addresses but it didn't work as well. It ended up turning my Baseband Version to Unavailable as well. but that was fixed immediately i reset the phone

Baseband version
MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.MP.V6.P15,
2013/07/15 15:57

Though i noticed that when i load the scatter file into SP
_Flash_Tool(both versions) the option to flash nvram is not present. I think that is where the problem is coming from i did not flash nvram while i was flashing the phone initially.

So what is your advice?

create a new thread so we focus on the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Hotspot issue you were having before the phone went totally dead (that has now been fixed)
need to avoid a mixup for others that might stumble upon this thread
This post was last modified: 04-07-2015, 01:58 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2