Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android facing problem in installing whatsapp plus
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

facing problem in installing whatsapp plus

facing problem in installing whatsapp plus

minakshi
minakshi
minakshi
24-08-2014, 09:25 AM

i have uninstalled old whatsapp messenger. after that i tried many times to install whatsapp plus. but always it shows an existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed. why this problem occurs? please reply as soon as possible. i have rebooted my cellphone and then tried to install the app but then also it shows the same error.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2014, 05:11 PM
(24-08-2014, 09:25 AM)minakshi i have uninstalled old whatsapp messenger. after that i tried many times to install whatsapp plus. but always it shows an existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed. why this problem occurs? please reply as soon as possible. i have rebooted my cellphone and then tried to install the app but then also it shows the same error.

boot into recovery mode then wipe cache partition, wipe data / factory reset too

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
minakshi
minakshi
minakshi
25-08-2014, 05:00 AM
(24-08-2014, 05:11 PM)hovatek
(24-08-2014, 09:25 AM)minakshi i have uninstalled old whatsapp messenger. after that i tried many times to install whatsapp plus. but always it shows an existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed. why this problem occurs? please reply as soon as possible. i have rebooted my cellphone and then tried to install the app but then also it shows the same error.

boot into recovery mode then wipe cache partition, wipe data / factory reset too

i have to reset factory settings? then only it is possible to install whatsapp plus?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-08-2014, 06:52 AM
(25-08-2014, 05:00 AM)minakshi i have to reset factory settings? then only it is possible to install whatsapp plus?

That is α possible solution which you have тσ test ƒσʀ yourself
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2014, 10:25 AM

(25-08-2014, 05:00 AM)minakshi i have to reset factory settings? then only it is possible to install whatsapp plus?

you could wipe cache first then reboot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
stephinnoyewole
stephinnoyewole
stephinnoyewole
Techie Member
25-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Which kind advice b dat 1?
@op, abeg not necessary u wipe data jawie..
Root ur fone, install xplore, root browser or root explorer.. After u get all dis kindly beep me...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-08-2014, 08:58 AM
(25-08-2014, 06:45 PM)stephinnoyewole Which kind advice b dat 1?
@op, abeg not necessary u wipe data jawie..
Root ur fone, install xplore, root browser or root explorer.. After u get all dis kindly beep me...

Good to know you have a better approach. could you share it?

Note!