Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Pls, My Huawei Y511-U30 needs your Help!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Pls, My Huawei Y511-U30 needs your Help!

Pls, My Huawei Y511-U30 needs your Help!

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2015, 02:45 PM

(14-07-2015, 09:51 AM)binobii Thanks once again. Yeah, my phone is rooted and i deleted it using Lucky patcher. another thing i will want from you is direction on how to do that using Rom Tool Lite. Thanks

o

its not difficult at all. its just like a file manager.
copy the file to your phone's SD card
install then launch ROM Toolbox lite.
once it opens, scroll down and select root browser
in root browser, scroll down to SD card then locate the file in SD card and copy
next, go back to Home (in root browser) then open system/app .
paste the file here then restart the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
binobii
binobii
binobii
14-07-2015, 04:14 PM
(14-07-2015, 02:45 PM)hovatek
(14-07-2015, 09:51 AM)binobii Thanks once again. Yeah, my phone is rooted and i deleted it using Lucky patcher. another thing i will want from you is direction on how to do that using Rom Tool Lite. Thanks

o

its not difficult at all. its just like a file manager.
copy the file to your phone's SD card
install then launch ROM Toolbox lite.
once it opens, scroll down and select root browser
in root browser, scroll down to SD card then locate the file in SD card and copy
next, go back to Home (in root browser) then open system/app .
paste the file here then restart the phone

i did exactly as you said but i cant still log on to play store. it says... "check your connection and try again"

Also,  i still get this pop notification... "unfortunately, the process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped."

lastly, i went to settings - apps- and i didnt see the googleservice framework i installed.

Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2015, 08:26 PM
(14-07-2015, 04:14 PM)binobii i did exactly as you said but i cant still log on to play store. it says... "check your connection and try again"

Also,  i still get this pop notification... "unfortunately, the process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped."

lastly, i went to settings - apps- and i didnt see the googleservice framework i installed.

Thanks.

go back to system/apps folder . longpress the google services frameworks apk file and select permissions. set it to 0644 (rw- r-- r--) then restart the phone
This post was last modified: 14-07-2015, 08:26 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
binobii
binobii
binobii
15-07-2015, 08:32 AM
(14-07-2015, 08:26 PM)hovatek
(14-07-2015, 04:14 PM)binobii i did exactly as you said but i cant still log on to play store. it says... "check your connection and try again"

Thanks.

go back to system/apps folder . longpress the google services frameworks apk file and select permissions. set it to 0644 (rw- r-- r--) then restart the phone

ok, i did it that. it has shown. thanks and i dont get that pop up again. one thing that is remaining now it that i cant acess PLAYSTORE even with internet. it still says "check your connection and try again"
binobii
binobii
binobii
15-07-2015, 09:38 AM

(15-07-2015, 08:32 AM)binobii
(14-07-2015, 08:26 PM)hovatek

Thanks.

ok, i did it that. it has shown. thanks and i dont get that pop up again. one thing that is remaining now it that i cant acess PLAYSTORE even with internet. it still says "check your connection and try again"
ok, the playstore is working now, after i switched off my phone and on it back. thanks so much for the help. (SOLVED)

Pls would u know why the phone randomly restart itself, because this was the first problem it was having?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-07-2015, 12:24 PM
(15-07-2015, 09:38 AM)binobii ok, the playstore is working now, after i switched off my phone and on it back. thanks so much for the help. (SOLVED)

Pls would u know why the phone randomly restart itself, because this was the first problem it was having?

follow the guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-a...requently/ to fix the random restart issue

Note!
binobii
binobii
binobii
16-07-2015, 10:41 AM
(15-07-2015, 12:24 PM)hovatek
(15-07-2015, 09:38 AM)binobii ok, the playstore is working now, after i switched off my phone and on it back. thanks so much for the help. (SOLVED)

follow the guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-a...requently/ to fix the random restart issue

Pls.... i still have issues with one phone going off ramdomly. It happens whenever i am online. and also, if i am online and charging it, it wont go off.
This post was last modified: 16-07-2015, 10:43 AM by binobii.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2015, 02:22 PM
(16-07-2015, 10:41 AM)binobii Pls.... i still have issues with one phone going off ramdomly. It happens whenever i am online. and also, if i am online and charging it, it wont go off.

create a new thread for this so we focus on it

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2