Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Lenovo S960 Dead / Hard Brick
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Lenovo S960 Dead / Hard Brick

[Please help] Lenovo S960 Dead / Hard Brick

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-07-2015, 12:48 PM

(20-07-2015, 06:30 AM)Mr_Whateva Sir,
I removed previous installed versions of Sp Flash tool and got the rid of Unrecognized ROM Detected Error, but still i am getting the "3149 Error of SD_MMC_ Write Failed"
So, i just want to know, is my Mother Board is Broken.? or is there any way to fix it.
Cause, all the time, it is giving the same error of Write and Read failed.
What should i do know.

Dear Sir,
Please read the Log files Once, i am sure you'll find the exact problem.
Please read the Logs files.
Thanks.

this points at an eMMC issue. try using AIO flasher @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-466.html
you could consider flashing the ROM to it using a Box

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Zamrfhn
Zamrfhn
Zamrfhn
20-05-2017, 09:27 AM
(10-07-2015, 08:46 PM)Mr_Whateva Hello,
I have an Lenovo S960, which is an MTK 6589 Device.
Coming to the Point, Yesterday my little sis didn't know what she did, Phone Got Soft Brick.

Ohk, I tried to Re-Flash the ROM with SP Flash Tool Ver 3.1xx But somehow it got stuck on 18% and got error of brom error s_da_sdmmc_write_failed (3149).

When i tried to Format+All Download with the latest version of SP Flash Tool, it keep saying "Unrecognized Rom Detected".

Now, I tried Flashing the same ROM with different Versions of SP Flash Tool, and Got several Errors. amongst which one error really horrified me, i didn't remember exactly what was that, but it was something like No Valid partition Management Table.

I tried Flashing the Part of ROM One By One with version 5.xx of SP Flashtool, and the results are below:

After some research i found that the rom can be Flashed via MTK DROID TOOLS Onlyy, but for which i need Back Up of the Rom, which i didn't have.
PRELOADER               SUCCESS
MBR                           SUCCESS
EBR1                          SUCCESS
UBOOT                       SUCCESS
BOOTIMG                   SUCCESS
RECOVERY                 SUCCESS
SEC_RO                     SUCCESS
LOGO                         SUCCESS
EBR2                          SUCCESS
ANDROID                    FAILED (Got Error of brom error s_da_sdmmc_write_failed (3149)
CACHE                      FAILED ( Got Error of brom error s_da_sdmmc_write_failed (3149)
USRDATA                  FAILED (brom error s_da_sdmmc_write_failed (3149))

So, with the above experience what i understand is, if i can resolve the issu of SDMMC Write Fail, i can easily Flash the Firmware..

The point is:
1) Is there any way to Flash the Rom with SP Flashtool bypassing these errors.
2) I would be very thank ful if any one can provide me the Back Up Rom for Lenovo Vibe X S960.
30 If anyone having the same model, please take the backup with MTK Droid Tool and Upload it somewhere, flashing with it might resolve the issues.

One more thing, This is my Fiance's Phone, and she's about to kill me if i didn't Give her phone on Sunday..
Please Help me.. 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2017, 05:19 PM
(20-05-2017, 09:27 AM)Zamrfhn .

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Zamrfhn
Zamrfhn
Zamrfhn
26-05-2017, 10:32 AM
I have the same problem...how to solve this.please reply.i face this problem for a month now

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using the Hovatek Forum App
Zamrfhn
Zamrfhn
Zamrfhn
26-05-2017, 10:35 AM

I removed previous installed versions of Sp Flash tool and got the rid of Unrecognized ROM Detected Error, but still i am getting the "3149 Error of SD_MMC_ Write Failed"
So, i just want to know, is my Mother Board is Broken.? or is there any way to fix it.
What should i do know.

Dear Sir,
Thanks.

this points at an eMMC issue. try using AIO flasher @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-466.html
you could consider flashing the ROM to it using a Box
[/quote]
Please i have the same issue.are they have solution for this???

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-05-2017, 01:46 PM
(26-05-2017, 10:35 AM)Zamrfhn Please i have the same issue.are they have solution for this???

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
cobrax
cobrax
cobrax
Enthusiastic Member
20-09-2017, 08:04 PM
What should i do know.

Dear Sir,
Thanks.

i have the same prob here..  i couldn't find a solution
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-09-2017, 10:38 AM
(20-09-2017, 08:04 PM)cobrax i have the same prob here..  i couldn't find a solution

Stop creating multiple threads and posting under other people's threads or we'll have to ban you permanently

Note!
cobrax
cobrax
cobrax
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2017, 06:39 PM
(21-09-2017, 10:38 AM)hovatek
(20-09-2017, 08:04 PM)cobrax i have the same prob here..  i couldn't find a solution

Stop creating multiple threads and posting under other people's threads or we'll have to ban you permanently

okey i'm sorry i just got stressed bcz  i searched for help for a long time and this is made me crazy :'(
Pages (2): Previous 1 2