Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Techno h6 camera problem after flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Techno h6 camera problem after flashing

Techno h6 camera problem after flashing

manlevi
manlevi
manlevi
Enthusiastic Member
26-07-2015, 10:15 AM

P'se help.. I've flashed my tecno h6 after following guide from this forum. Thanks the phone works fine except camera it's not ok, it shows many parralel horizontal lines even when I capture lines remains in photo, photos are of less quality. P'se help me to solve this. Thanks

Sent from my TECNO H6 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-07-2015, 06:50 PM
(26-07-2015, 10:15 AM)manlevi P'se help.. I've flashed my tecno h6 after following guide from this forum. Thanks the phone works fine except camera it's not ok, it shows many parralel horizontal lines even when I capture lines remains in photo, photos are of less quality. P'se help me to solve this. Thanks

try using third party cameras like camera 360 and panorama and let me know if it persists
BTW, how did you get the ROM you flashed?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
manlevi
manlevi
manlevi
Enthusiastic Member
27-07-2015, 07:46 AM
I've tried camera 360 but the problem still happen. The ROM and sp flash tool I used I was requested from this Hovatek forum.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-07-2015, 11:39 AM
(27-07-2015, 07:46 AM)manlevi I've tried camera 360 but the problem still happen. The ROM and sp flash tool I used I was requested from this Hovatek forum.

we've not had such a complaint from anybody that used our H6 ROM. 
get another H6 ROM or backup a working H6 using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and reflash

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Neyeo
Neyeo
Neyeo
27-07-2015, 12:15 PM

Please i am having a problem with my phone techno h6 camera.  It used to show  many horizontal lines whenever  i put to camera to snap thereby  leading  to non cleared  image snapped.  Please  help me out

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-07-2015, 05:47 PM
(27-07-2015, 12:15 PM)Neyeo Please i am having a problem with my phone techno h6 camera.  It used to show  many horizontal lines whenever  i put to camera to snap thereby  leading  to non cleared  image snapped.  Please  help me out

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!