Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Itel 1501 stuck in bootloop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Itel 1501 stuck in bootloop

[Please help] My Itel 1501 stuck in bootloop

Youngstar76
Youngstar76
Youngstar76
31-07-2015, 06:14 PM

I started noticing changes in the performance of my phone Itel 1501 so i decided to hard reset the phone i.e restore factory settings. In the process of wiping, my battery died and i charged the battery, now when i try to power on the phone, its stuck in a bootloop, showing just the itel logo. please i need permission to download the Itel 1501 rom so that i can flash the rom of the phone.
Please grant me the permission to download the file ASAP because im in an area where internet is fast and i will soon leave this area cos its not my permanent residence.

My Email: joshuaadugba@gmail.com
My Phone model : Itel 1501

Thanks for you assistance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-07-2015, 09:52 PM
(31-07-2015, 06:14 PM)Youngstar76 I started noticing changes in the performance of my phone Itel 1501 so i decided to hard reset the phone i.e restore factory settings. In the process of wiping, my battery died and i charged the battery, now when i try to power on the phone, its stuck in a bootloop, showing just the itel logo. please i need permission to download the Itel 1501 rom so that i can flash the rom of the phone.
Please grant me the permission to download the file ASAP because im in an area where internet is fast and i will soon leave this area cos its not my permanent residence.

My Email: joshuaadugba@gmail.com
My Phone model : Itel 1501

Thanks for you assistance

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html and flash fdl 1&2 and userdata using Research Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html
This post was last modified: 31-07-2015, 09:53 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.