Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Old Tecno P5 won't leave the Tecno logo Screen
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Old Tecno P5 won't leave the Tecno logo Screen

[Downloads] Old Tecno P5 won't leave the Tecno logo Screen

EmmanuelAy
EmmanuelAy
EmmanuelAy
05-08-2015, 11:42 PM

Phone Model: Tecno P5
VC: 688603
S/N: C9N1

Problem Statement: Phone will come on and get to the point where it make the Tecno boot-up sound but will not get past the Tecno logo(in blue) screen.
Tried to boot into recovery mode but only to meet with a fallen android robot...guess Clockworkmod recovery wasn't installed previously or got corrupted.
Also tried to install Clockworkmod recovery through the methods included in threads using method C of "https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-89.html" but got nowhere with it then decided to go to option D to use the SP Flash tool.
Permission Requested: To download the Tecno P5 Stock ROM (Clockworkmod / MTK) Backups / Firmware.
Thank you for your help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-08-2015, 01:11 PM
(05-08-2015, 11:42 PM)EmmanuelAy Phone Model: Tecno P5
VC: 688603
S/N: C9N1

Problem Statement: Phone will come on and get to the point where it make the Tecno boot-up sound but will not get past the Tecno logo(in blue) screen.
Tried to boot into recovery mode but only to meet with a fallen android robot...guess Clockworkmod recovery wasn't installed previously or got corrupted.
Also tried to install Clockworkmod recovery through the methods included in threads using method C of "https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-89.html" but got nowhere with it then decided to go to option D to use the SP Flash tool.
Permission Requested: To download the Tecno P5 Stock ROM (Clockworkmod / MTK) Backups / Firmware.
Thank you for your help.

1. how did the phone get stuck at logo in the first place
2. whats the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
3. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
EmmanuelAy
EmmanuelAy
EmmanuelAy
17-08-2015, 12:31 AM
(06-08-2015, 01:11 PM)hovatek
(05-08-2015, 11:42 PM)EmmanuelAy Phone Model: Tecno P5
VC:          688603
S/N:         C9N1

Permission Requested: To download the  Tecno P5 Stock ROM (Clockworkmod / MTK) Backups / Firmware.
 Thank you for your help.

1. how did the phone get stuck at logo in the first place
2. whats the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
3. supply a gmail address

1. Not sure how it got stuck; it was my brothers phone-decided to pick it up from the Engineer who coluld not fix it.
2. The first TECNO Logo that appears is blue.
3. I've updated my account with a gmail address.
Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-08-2015, 02:32 AM
(17-08-2015, 12:31 AM)EmmanuelAy 1. Not sure how it got stuck; it was my brothers phone-decided to pick it up from the Engineer who coluld not fix it.
2. The first TECNO Logo that appears is blue.
3. I've updated my account with a gmail address.
Thank you.

thats P5 old OS.
I need you to post the gmail address here

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.