Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno A7 (Phantom Z)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno A7 (Phantom Z)

[Please help] Tecno A7 (Phantom Z)

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
talk2bright
talk2bright
talk2bright
Enthusiastic Member
15-08-2015, 01:06 AM

i tried to update the phone but it went off and stop at recovery mode when i tried to on it. please can anyone offer a solution plzzz?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-08-2015, 02:00 PM
(15-08-2015, 01:06 AM)talk2bright i tried to update the phone but it went off and stop at recovery mode when i tried to on it. please can anyone offer a solution plzzz?

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
talk2bright
talk2bright
talk2bright
Enthusiastic Member
15-08-2015, 08:58 PM
(15-08-2015, 02:00 PM)hovatek
(15-08-2015, 01:06 AM)talk2bright i tried to update the phone but it went off and stop at recovery mode when i tried to on it. please can anyone offer a solution plzzz?

supply a gmail address

talk2chijioke@gmail.com

please i will appreciate your assistance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-08-2015, 06:11 AM
(15-08-2015, 08:58 PM)talk2bright talk2chijioke@gmail.com

please i will appreciate your assistance.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
talk2bright
talk2bright
talk2bright
Enthusiastic Member
17-08-2015, 04:10 PM

i followed every instruction as you described in the tutorial, but when i connect my phone there is no progress bar to show that my phone and my laptop are communicating, the phone only showed a "charging logo" on the screen.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-08-2015, 04:46 AM
(17-08-2015, 04:10 PM)talk2bright i followed every instruction as you described in the tutorial, but when i connect my phone there is no progress bar to show that my phone and my laptop are communicating, the phone only showed a "charging logo" on the screen.

means you didnt install vcom drivers as the guide instructed

Note!
talk2bright
talk2bright
talk2bright
Enthusiastic Member
19-08-2015, 08:59 PM
(18-08-2015, 04:46 AM)hovatek
(17-08-2015, 04:10 PM)talk2bright i followed every instruction as you described in the tutorial, but when i connect my phone there is no progress bar to show that my phone and my laptop are communicating, the phone only showed a "charging logo" on the screen.

means you didnt install vcom drivers as the guide instructed

thanks, i installed the vcom drivers and it worked. i was at least able to backup my files in the phone internal memory, however it  could not detect sim cards, i attempted all the options in your guide on how to fix imei problems, but it did not work so i decided to flash the phone again and it went dead. i have charged it for 2 days now but no result. thanks all the same because i was able to retrieve my important files. but if you have any help you can offer, that would be most welcomed.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-08-2015, 02:11 PM
(19-08-2015, 08:59 PM)talk2bright thanks, i installed the vcom drivers and it worked. i was at least able to backup my files in the phone internal memory, however it  could not detect sim cards, i attempted all the options in your guide on how to fix imei problems, but it did not work so i decided to flash the phone again and it went dead. i have charged it for 2 days now but no result. thanks all the same because i was able to retrieve my important files. but if you have any help you can offer, that would be most welcomed.
did you interrupt flashing?
try flashing all files and let me know what SP flash tool shows

Note!
talk2bright
talk2bright
talk2bright
Enthusiastic Member
20-08-2015, 03:17 PM
(20-08-2015, 02:11 PM)hovatek
(19-08-2015, 08:59 PM)talk2bright thanks, i installed the vcom drivers and it worked. i was at least able to backup my files in the phone internal memory, however it  could not detect sim cards, i attempted all the options in your guide on how to fix imei problems, but it did not work so i decided to flash the phone again and it went dead. i have charged it for 2 days now but no result. thanks all the same because i was able to retrieve my important files. but if you have any help you can offer, that would be most welcomed.
did you interrupt flashing?
try flashing all files and let me know what SP flash tool shows

i did not interrupt the flashing process. i flashed all files except the last 2 which does not have any file. i waited until the icon indicating 'done' appeared, but it refused to power on. i have done it 3 times now and there was no error message from the sp flash tool
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-08-2015, 05:16 PM

(20-08-2015, 03:17 PM)talk2bright i did not interrupt the flashing process. i flashed all files except the last 2 which does not have any file. i waited until the icon indicating 'done' appeared, but it refused to power on. i have done it 3 times now and there was no error message from the sp flash tool

the battery might be too low
disconnect the phone from power > hold the power button for 20 seconds > reconnect to the charger
leave it to charge for 3 hours .
if still nothing then you'll need to have the battery taken out and boosted

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next