Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] All android apps in app purchases not working
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] All android apps in app purchases not working

[Please help] All android apps in app purchases not working

iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
19-08-2015, 10:24 PM

Hello to Everyone here- My Tecno Y5 has a problem- the problem is that all my apps cant connect to the playstore to purchase in game coins,money,gems,unlocking to pro version and the likes. EXAMPLES OF THE PROBLEM-
(A)Clicking on BUY OR PURCHASE gives Purchase Error
(B)Some apps says error connecting to store
©Some like (Brothers in arms 3) says NO PACKS AVAILABLE
(D) I am unable to unlock my FIFA 14,KEEPS SAYING PURCHASE ERROR OR ERROR CONNECTING TO STORE.
(E) The most annoying aspect of this problem is that these apps connect to the internet for chat,fifa squad update, online help or forum. In summary- all the components of the apps that requires internet works except with in app purchases.
I first thought it was because I use proxy- I stopped using proxy but the problem still persists. I tried installing another old version of playstore but the problem still persists. I checked my hosts folder in the root directory using root explorer and checked for problems but I didn't find any but it still wouldn't work. The most annoying thing is that after searching about it on Google, I cant seem to find anybody with a similar problem or a  similar problem  a solution. I am fed up, PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU ALL
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-08-2015, 02:58 PM
(19-08-2015, 10:24 PM)iolamide Hello to Everyone here- My Tecno Y5 has a problem- the problem is that all my apps cant connect to the playstore to purchase in game coins,money,gems,unlocking to pro version and the likes. EXAMPLES OF THE PROBLEM-
(D) I am unable to unlock my FIFA 14,KEEPS SAYING PURCHASE ERROR OR ERROR CONNECTING TO STORE.
(E) The most annoying aspect of this problem is that these apps connect to the internet for chat,fifa squad update, online help or forum. In summary- all the components of the apps that requires internet works except with in app purchases.
I first thought it was because I use proxy- I stopped using proxy but the problem still persists. I tried installing another old version of playstore but the problem still persists. I checked my hosts folder in the root directory using root explorer and checked for problems but I didn't find any but it still wouldn't work. The most annoying thing is that after searching about it on Google, I cant seem to find anybody with a similar problem or a  similar problem  a solution. I am fed up, PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU ALL

go to settings > apps >all >Google play store > clear data > clear cache > force stop
go to settings > accounts > delete the google account and sign in again
launch playstore again and try purchasing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
20-08-2015, 06:27 PM
(20-08-2015, 02:58 PM)hovatek
(19-08-2015, 10:24 PM)iolamide Hello to Everyone here- My Tecno Y5 has a problem- the problem is that all my apps cant connect to the playstore to purchase in game coins,money,gems,unlocking to pro version and the likes. EXAMPLES OF THE PROBLEM-
I first thought it was because I use proxy- I stopped using proxy but the problem still persists. I tried installing another old version of playstore but the problem still persists. I checked my hosts folder in the root directory using root explorer and checked for problems but I didn't find any but it still wouldn't wmork. The most annoying thing is that after searching about it on Google, I cant seem to find anybody with a similar problem or a  similar problem  a solution. I am fed up, PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU ALL

go to settings > apps >all >Google play store > clear data > clear cache > force stop
go to settings > accounts > delete the google account and sign in again
launch playstore again and try purchasing
It is still not working.
flintchez52
flintchez52
flintchez52
20-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Admin please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-08-2015, 12:43 PM

(20-08-2015, 06:32 PM)flintchez52 Admin please

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-08-2015, 12:44 PM
(20-08-2015, 06:27 PM)iolamide It is still not working.

1. try logging into another gmail account
2. try surfing over Wi-Fi
let me know if it persists

Note!
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
22-08-2015, 07:12 AM
(21-08-2015, 12:44 PM)hovatek
(20-08-2015, 06:27 PM)iolamide It is still not working.

1. try logging into another gmail account
2. try surfing over Wi-Fi
let me know if it persists
It still persists
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2015, 10:33 AM
(22-08-2015, 07:12 AM)iolamide It still persists

go to settings > apps >all > google services frameworks.
clear data and cache too
This post was last modified: 22-08-2015, 10:43 AM by hovatek.

Note!
garlost54
garlost54
garlost54
24-08-2018, 12:58 AM
hey buddy,

If you aren't able to connect to play-store directly. Then try to do it via third party app that allows you to do in-app purchases for all your android apps. You can apps like freedom and luckypatcher to do free in-app purchases for the apps. You can install freedom on pc too.
This post was last modified: 21-09-2018, 01:22 PM by X3non.