Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno Y3 stucked at boot animation
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno Y3 stucked at boot animation

Tecno Y3 stucked at boot animation

validblinks
validblinks
validblinks
Enthusiastic Member
25-08-2015, 12:50 AM

i really appreciate the work you put up in your forum.. meanwhile i have a problem at hand.. i am an Engineer, a customer brought a phone (Tecno Y3) which after switching ON the data the Phone freezed up,the battery was removed and that was the end. the phone hangs at boot up,have downloaded the stock backup (from your forum ) flashed it with Sp tool with a brom error popping up..i even. try formatting it with Sp tool it doesn't work ,pls urgent reply is needed ...thanks!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2015, 02:56 PM
(25-08-2015, 12:50 AM)validblinks i really appreciate the work you put up in your forum.. meanwhile i have a problem at hand.. i am an Engineer, a customer brought a phone (Tecno Y3) which after switching ON the data the Phone freezed up,the battery was removed and that was the end. the phone hangs at boot up,have downloaded the stock backup (from your forum ) flashed it with Sp tool with a brom error popping up..i whats even. try formatting it with Sp tool it doesn't work ,pls urgent reply is needed ...thanks!!!

whats the BROM error code that pops up and the hint at the bottom?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.